Elle

Reading, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 24th, 2024

Just now, jakoblvd said:

I LOVE LANA. BUT: THIS IS SO STUPID LIKE JUST BE FUCKING ON TIME LIKE OMFG. LITERALLY IDGAF ABT HER REASONS.

the way we don't even know her "reasons" beside that one stupid hair excuse from glastonbury... she truly dgaf

It's heartbreaking. I imagine the situation when she was turned around during the "hope.." and asked to say goodbye to the crowd during the cheap fireworks :um4::agree::shake:

real nightmare, I hope she's okay

1 minute ago, Zodiac Dancer said:

winning the idgaf war in the worst way :brows3:

i feel like the "idgaf war" should never apply to anyone's career :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Leaking Dark City would be a good idea after this cutting off disappointment, wouldn't it? :oop:

2.gif

1 minute ago, Rock Candy said:

It's heartbreaking. I imagine the situation when she was turned around during the "hope.." and asked to say goodbye to the crowd during the cheap fireworks :um4::agree::shake:

she’s fine she has 2 million extra euros in her bank account don’t worry

Just now, Rock Candy said:

i think her and the millions of dollars she got from these festivals are just fine

I know @ultrabanisters mentioned this but i'm gonna say this as well, she needs to just do video games & summertime sadness from btd on future setlists. However, i wouldn't be opposed to 1 more song from btd (not counting video gamed and summertime sadness) every now and then. Focus more on other albums like honeymoon or norman.

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

I know @ultrabanisters mentioned this but i'm gonna say this as well, she needs to just do video games & summertime sadness from btd on future setlists. However, i wouldn't be opposed to 1 more song from btd (not counting video gamed and summertime sadness) every now and then. Focus more on other albums like honeymoon or norman.

we just have to give it up she does not like those albums dndnnfnfnfjf she had cut mariners by the time i saw her on the NFR tour itself 

3 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

She should do a BTD medley tbh.

2.gif

imo she has to cut bartender out of the setlist PERMANENTLY, it doesn’t bring anything to the show and just sounds so monotone, especially because i’m sure not everybody knows that song like they know video games or summertime sadness :agree: and she would have easily been able to wrap up the show exactly how it was planned if she had cut that damn song out and was, at the very most, 10 minutes late

2 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

imo she has to cut bartender out of the setlist PERMANENTLY, it doesn’t bring anything to the show and just sounds so monotone, especially because i’m sure not everybody knows that song like they know video games or summertime sadness :agree: and she would have easily been able to wrap up the show exactly how it was planned if she had cut that damn song out and was, at the very most, 10 minutes late

all the snoozers need to gooooo these are festivals not solo shows we need songs with drums and guitar i miss the 70s rock vibe of the 2016 run :/ 

1 minute ago, UltraviolentJack said:

all the snoozers need to gooooo these are festivals not solo shows we need songs with drums and guitar i miss the 70s rock vibe of the 2016 run :/ 

to be honest i like arcadia even tho it is considered a slow song, it’s the interaction the crowd has with her when they turn on their phone lights for her. it’s a really cute gesture and that’s why personally i think she shouldn’t cut that one out. but i think 2016 had the best setlist since paradise tour and i loooved when she would play unreleased songs like in 2018 (the collapse when she did paradise and was doing serial killer every two shows)

3 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

to be honest i like arcadia even tho it is considered a slow song, it’s the interaction the crowd has with her when they turn on their phone lights for her. it’s a really cute gesture and that’s why personally i think she shouldn’t cut that one out. but i think 2016 had the best setlist since paradise tour and i loooved when she would play unreleased songs like in 2018 (the collapse when she did paradise and was doing serial killer every two shows)

yesss arcadia can stay we can have like 3 snoozers but it’s climbing up to 10 now like where’s cruel world, high by the beach, shades of cool, ultraviolence, even lolita at this point

Cruel World

Body Electric

Born To Die

Candy Necklace

West Coast (actually sang fully)

Mariners Apartment Complex

Did You Know?

Flipside

Pretty When U Cry

Summertime Sadness/Doin Time Mashup

Ride

Video Games