Summertime Sadness/Doin Time Mashup

Ride

Video Games

Venice Bitch (shortened) 

perfect!! 

like it’s really not that hard 

1 minute ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Why does she always randomly do a show starting with nfr too lol

she seems to start with NFR/Arcadia at the shortened shows but she also did it during the amphitheater leg last year sndndndn

3 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Why does she need a bartender interlude, burnt Norton interlude, tunnel interlude, ride monologue and hope hologram that could make time for more songs so silly for a festival set 

Because she don’t give a fuck, she’s there to hum I’m in love I’m in love, wave at the gays and collect the money, it’s time to wake up. This ain’t even funny anymore 

why the hell does lana have the reputation of always being late when 20 minutes late is the standard entrance for every single artist i’ve ever seen live 😭not that it’s good everyone is usually late but like why are we acting like this is a lana issue and not just an everyone issue 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, never2heaven said:

why the hell does lana have the reputation of always being late when 20 minutes late is the standard entrance for every single artist i’ve ever seen live 😭not that it’s good everyone is usually late but like why are we acting like this is a lana issue and not just an everyone issue 

girl what artists are you seeing :eek3: my faves are always on time. this may not soley be a lana issue but it is still absolutely something she needs to fix and rightfully called out for. 

1 minute ago, LustForcocc said:

Daily Mail UK have already posted about the lateness and reference glasto and the comments aren’t the best 

Deserved.

2 minutes ago, Dark City said:

I’m sorry what happened?

She was late as always, cut off 5 songs and they cut power in the middle of hope, set the fireworks off with dark screens and everyone went home

4 minutes ago, Genesee said:

girl what artists are you seeing :eek3: my faves are always on time. this may not soley be a lana but it is still absolutely something she needs to fix and rightfully called out for. 

i remember a similar wait every time i saw the 1975, stevie nicks just recently, the spice girls i could go on basically every large artist i’ve been to! i agree it should be called out im just saying it confuses me how she seems to be the only one i see slated for it bar nicki minaj and of course that frank ocean situation. i think it’s odd! 

i shouldn’t necessarily have said we more the media

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, never2heaven said:

i remember a similar wait every time i saw the 1975, stevie nicks just recently, the spice girls i could go on basically every large artist i’ve been to! i agree it should be called out im just saying it confuses me how she seems to be the only one i see slated for it bar nicki minaj and of course that frank ocean situation. i think it’s odd! 

i shouldn’t necessarily have said we more the media

were those solo tour shows are music festivals tho?…

I saw burna boy at Untold music festival two weeks ago, guy came out an hour and 10 minutes late so in hindsight 15 minutes isn’t too bad!

Obviously not being late at all is ideal though! I thought it was a little unfair that the next act was meant to come out at 9:05 and at 9:10 Lana was sat looking up at the fireworks with not a care in the world she’s so unserious akdhshshh

𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119tm0xa5wga61up5ptu

On the train home now. I genuinely think she did great tonight. Despite the crowd being horrific and full of idiots she seemed so happy, engaged and looked AMAZING - I was in awe. I saw her in Barcelona in May and genuinely think she did better tonight!!

I’m not sure what happened with the time but the signal there is awful and my app showed 8pm start the whole time. Apparently it was changed to 7:50 but her stage was literally not done being set up until then anyway, so I was genuinely shocked when she came on only 10 mins late lol. I was also so annoyed when they cut her off bc I thought she had 10 mins left. 

Tbh tho if they’re changing her set time on the day what can they expect?? Especially for someone that has a reputation for always being late. Anyways hopefully she can finish tomorrow. But she looked incredible tonight.

2 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

were those solo tour shows are music festivals tho?…

solo so u have me there! but every solo show lana is late i see the same complaints so i mean (not that they’re not valid! that’s not my point!) xoxo

giphy.gif