Elle

Leeds, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 25th, 2024

my friend doesn't want to come anymore (boooo!), so if anybody is interested in a day ticket (for lana's day ofc) i'll be selling his ticket and i just wanted to give lanaboards first dibs before i put it up for official resale! :yesnod:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

18 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

my friend doesn't want to come anymore (boooo!), so if anybody is interested in a day ticket (for lana's day ofc) i'll be selling his ticket and i just wanted to give lanaboards first dibs before i put it up for official resale! :yesnod:

If this isn't a sign, idk what is... :hdu: DM

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

2 minutes ago, darknight said:

can someone send me the sparkle jump rope queen london pop up email please ?? PLEASEEE i didn't get it and ill be in london on 23th

pls i beg i'm panicking 

I think the rsvp window has passed? I’ll double check 

edit; yeah the rsvp window closed at 3pm yesterday, so not sure you can sign up for tickets now 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

37 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think the rsvp window has passed? I’ll double check 

edit; yeah the rsvp window closed at 3pm yesterday, so not sure you can sign up for tickets now 

oh 😭

3 hours ago, darknight said:

can someone send me the sparkle jump rope queen london pop up email please ?? PLEASEEE i didn't get it and ill be in london on 23th

pls i beg i'm panicking 

if you're around the area, you can prob still go. usually at least the ones in LA are not that strict with the RSVPs. the one back in april they were sorta more strict than before. there were people who went down the line checking to see people's RSVPs but i had a friend who got in even though he didnt get the RSVP email

492482-1.png

♡︎

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

if you're around the area, you can prob still go. usually at least the ones in LA are not that strict with the RSVPs. the one back in april they were sorta more strict than before. there were people who went down the line checking to see people's RSVPs but i had a friend who got in even though he didnt get the RSVP email

okkk, thank you so much actually that made me feel better cause i was literally so sad i couldn't go, but i will try when i get there without an rsvp, do u have any tips on how to? maybe i can give the guards money for letting me in ? 

4 minutes ago, darknight said:

okkk, thank you so much actually that made me feel better cause i was literally so sad i couldn't go, but i will try when i get there without an rsvp, do u have any tips on how to? maybe i can give the guards money for letting me in ? 

So I just asked him bc i completely forgot. I guess another one of our friends had an extra RSVP he used. The people checking emails didn’t look the names but told us to bring our IDs to check if they matched so they didn’t care about that part. Idk if you’re going with anyone,  but you can try to find someone with an extra! Not for sure if they’ll let you in with nothing so just a warning. It doesn’t hurt to try if you’re going to already be down there. Giving the guards money might work if all else fails but idk how it will work over there

492482-1.png

♡︎

2 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

So I just asked him bc i completely forgot. I guess another one of our friends had an extra RSVP he used. The people checking emails didn’t look the names but told us to bring our IDs to check if they matched so they didn’t care about that part. Idk if you’re going with anyone,  but you can try to find someone with an extra! Not for sure if they’ll let you in with nothing so just a warning. It doesn’t hurt to try if you’re going to already be down there. Giving the guards money might work if all else fails but idk how it will work over there

okay thank you so much for answering, i might just end up not going cause i don't really think lana is gonna be there right? i mean what's the worst that i could miss out ? i'm going to see her in leeds fest anyway and she's performing on 24th so i don't really think she'd be there so it's ok :kiss:

6 hours ago, darknight said:

wait nvm the pop up is on 23rd but still like i don't think she'd be there? what do you think?

I think it’s unlikely she’ll turn up tbh and unlikely there’ll even be anything exclusive (if we look at the coachella pop up)

IMG-7034.gif

39 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think it’s unlikely she’ll turn up tbh and unlikely there’ll even be anything exclusive (if we look at the coachella pop up)

Think they won't sell the same merch at the festival?

59 minutes ago, laurita said:

Think they won't sell the same merch at the festival?

But the festival merch is available online, I do hope they’ll have the Leeds/reading shirts there as unlikely I’ll get to the merch stall and get my size at the end (Hyde park flashbacks) 

but the coachella pop up wasn’t anything different to stuff available online, so keeping expectations low 

IMG-7034.gif

17 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

But the festival merch is available online, I do hope they’ll have the Leeds/reading shirts there as unlikely I’ll get to the merch stall and get my size at the end (Hyde park flashbacks) 

but the coachella pop up wasn’t anything different to stuff available online, so keeping expectations low 

Thanks for info ❤️ I'm not going to London so I don't really care about pop up but God, I really need leeds shirt (even if its gonna be ugly lol)  👀 

7 minutes ago, laurita said:

Thanks for info ❤️ I'm not going to London so I don't really care about pop up but God, I really need leeds shirt (even if its gonna be ugly lol)  👀 

Oh right, there will definitely be merch at Leeds- I can’t say for definite if it will be specific to Leeds but when it was BST last year they did say Hyde park on them (so fingers crossed!). I never managed to get one there and still regret it now haha 

IMG-7034.gif

11 hours ago, darknight said:

I don't recommend bribing the guards, it's not a "done thing" here and they might take it very badly. I hope you can get in! 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

25 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Oh right, there will definitely be merch at Leeds- I can’t say for definite if it will be specific to Leeds but when it was BST last year they did say Hyde park on them (so fingers crossed!). I never managed to get one there and still regret it now haha 

But what do u mean you never managed to get one? Were there many people there? Or just a few shirts? 🤔 or was it just you? 😅

34 minutes ago, laurita said:

But what do u mean you never managed to get one? Were there many people there? Or just a few shirts? 🤔 or was it just you? 😅

It was me haha, I didn’t go to the merch stand until later in the day.. advice would be to go get your merch as soon as you get in the arena to make sure you get a shirt in your size etc haha 

also, BST was essentially just a Lana event so more people were going to be after her merch I guess! Leeds will have a mixed bag of people who are there for different artists etc 

IMG-7034.gif

15 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It was me haha, I didn’t go to the merch stand until later in the day.. advice would be to go get your merch as soon as you get in the arena to make sure you get a shirt in your size etc haha 

also, BST was essentially just a Lana event so more people were going to be after her merch I guess! Leeds will have a mixed bag of people who are there for different artists etc 

Haha okay 😅 I won't have anything to do until Lana's concert starts. so merch will be the first thing I do when I get to the festival :) thanks for the advice and see u there :sluttybunny: