Elle

Paris, FR @ Rock en Seine - August 21st, 2024

Can anyone please share infos about the pop up? I only found out about it now and I never got an email in the first place 😭

excited to see if she’s going to wear the same dress in a new color or give us a new lewk on Wednesday :wubna: if she’s going to wear the same dress, I’m defo hoping for pink, and if it’s a new look it better be southern gothic cowgirl vibes to confirm lasso is still on its way :sass:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

7 hours ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

excited to see if she’s going to wear the same dress in a new color or give us a new lewk on Wednesday :wubna: if she’s going to wear the same dress, I’m defo hoping for pink, and if it’s a new look it better be southern gothic cowgirl vibes to confirm lasso is still on its way :sass:

I’m thinking blue or pink because of the blue moon 

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

8 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

I’m thinking blue or pink because of the blue moon 

I'm in favour of her wearing a blue dress 🩵 in Paris, pink for Reading and keeping the black one for Leeds - as black as the mud that will be everywhere there 🤣

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

9 hours ago, ntoni said:

Can anyone please share infos about the pop up? I only found out about it now and I never got an email in the first place 😭

It will be in a gallery in the 11th arrondissement today but you need a QR code invitation to enter =/

42 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

It will be in a gallery in the 11th arrondissement today but you need a QR code invitation to enter =/

Thank you! Would you mind post pictures of the pop up once you get there? Or asking if I can go explaining the situation? 😭

Almost there girlies, I saw some fans with their merch on the streets 

Edit: there's a huge queue I might give up lmao

Some fans are definitely in their Lasso era looks wise 

6 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Almost there girlies, I saw some fans with their merch on the streets 

Edit: there's a huge queue I might give up lmao

Some fans are definitely in their Lasso era looks wise 

Nooooo

Hope i will still make it in time to buy something 

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

On my way to the pop up

I am wearing a orange shirt, blue short jeans, the A&W necklace & a pearl bracelet. I have shorter brown hair in a middle part and a bear. If anyone recognizes me you can say hi:wave2:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

3 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

I left tbh. A girl told me she waited 1h for a queue that was half as long as mine lmao 

Don't want to queue to buy over-priced ugly merch but have fun everyone going

Ugh this is disappointing! I can’t get to London until 10.15 so I worry I’ll be queuing forever :poordat:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

2 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

oomf said she can hear music from the venue, maybe the soundchecks have started :woot:

Praying someone hears her soundchecking Honeymoon:pray2:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

It looks like the pop-up shop is offering merch from past eras! Alongside the Ocean Blvd & Festival collections, so far I’ve seen the gold foil snake, guns and roses, and Interview Magazine 2012 cover shirts from the Paradise Tour, NFR merch, a new Blue Banisters hoodie, and a new Born to Die era shirt.

Here’s a video of a peek inside -

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

If you’re a LDR merch collector, don’t sit this one out!! Some of those older pieces they’re selling like those from the Paradise Tour are really hard to come by these days. In fact, I’ve been searching for a decently-priced listing of that guns and roses shirt for years! I have the tank top version of it, but still not the shirt… (so if anyone wants to snag me one hehe xx)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS