Elle

Milan, IT @ I-Days Milano - June 4th, 2024

15 hours ago, Shadowheart said:

This confuses me a lot.. do PIT ticket holders enter from the pink entrance? How do i get there gurl.. cant find any bus stations nearby

Can you link the map

18 hours ago, Shadowheart said:

This confuses me a lot.. do PIT ticket holders enter from the pink entrance? How do i get there gurl.. cant find any bus stations nearby

Yes PIT has a different entrance cause that area is separated from the rest. My best advice would be to take the metro and exit at Lampugnano or Bonola 

@Shadowheart @MrFameKills

IDays posted all the info for Lana:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7onmGXKAOH/?igsh=MXN3NnlscWh2bjRreg==

let me know if you need help for the translation, I was there last year too!

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

6 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Yes PIT has a different entrance cause that area is separated from the rest. My best advice would be to take the metro and exit at Lampugnano or Bonola 

much thanks, i just saw the post!

So from my understading, if i own a PIT ticket, the best way would be to travel with Metro to Lampugnano and use the green entrance, correct? 

Have they posted any info on the page regarding what is not allowed to take with? I have heard that it was not allowed to bring Powerbanks on Metallica, but i truly cant find anything on their page

23 minutes ago, Shadowheart said:

I have heard that it was not allowed to bring Powerbanks on Metallica, but i truly cant find anything on their page

whyy omg if they don’t let me take my powerbank in I will throw hands… actually I will just put it in my bra and pray they don’t have metal detectors I guess… but like what harm can a powerbank do wtf

5 minutes ago, Shadowheart said:

much thanks, i just saw the post!

So from my understading, if i own a PIT ticket, the best way would be to travel with Metro to Lampugnano and use the green entrance, correct? 

Have they posted any info on the page regarding what is not allowed to take with? I have heard that it was not allowed to bring Powerbanks on Metallica, but i truly cant find anything on their page

No if you have a PIT you have to go to the PIT entrance which is the one on the pink as you were saying before.  

looking at the map better I’d say to exit at Uruguay or Bonola but idk why they said Lampugnano (which is further) 

here’s a map to show you better lol: the yellow X is your entrance

IMG-6896.jpg

I’ve also found this page in English:

https://www.livenation.it/en/mobilita-milano-ippodromo-la-maura?_ga=2.79450135.26335740.1717165072-116497568.1717165066

as for what you cannot bring I couldn’t find anything either :( I just know that you can bring small plastic water bottles 

6 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

No if you have a PIT you have to go to the PIT entrance which is the one on the pink as you were saying before.  

looking at the map better I’d say to exit at Uruguay or Bonola but idk why they said Lampugnano (which is further) 

here’s a map to show you better lol: the yellow X is your entrance

IMG-6896.jpg

I’ve also found this page in English:

https://www.livenation.it/en/mobilita-milano-ippodromo-la-maura?_ga=2.79450135.26335740.1717165072-116497568.1717165066

as for what you cannot bring I couldn’t find anything either :( I just know that you can bring small plastic water bottles 

tysmm!!

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

Thank you so much <3

1 hour ago, MrFameKills said:

So the regular tickets (Posto Unico) also have two separate entrances based on color?

Yeah, if I understood correctly if on your ticket it says ONLY “Posto Unico” you have to go to the red entrance. Otherwise you follow the entrance of the color that’s written, so Verde = Green, Giallo = Yellow, Rosso = Red

GUYS found the tickets last minute from a girl I know for a discounted price - first concert ever, can anyone give me some insights and infos about how many hours I before I need to be there, if there are restrictions about what I can bring with me, entrance, etc.???

15 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Guys what time is Lana on and is there a live stream ???

9.15 pm CET time, no official livestream

16 hours ago, Amethystdelrey said:

So how big can the water bottles be? (in mililitres)

Last year I brought a 0,5ml and they let it in, I have no idea if you can bring a larger one. You can also buy water there but it’s expensive af and their payment system sucks  :/

1 hour ago, lilacheaven said:

GUYS found the tickets last minute from a girl I know for a discounted price - first concert ever, can anyone give me some insights and infos about how many hours I before I need to be there, if there are restrictions about what I can bring with me, entrance, etc.???

Which kind of ticket do you have? Doors open at 3pm

I wish they had info about what you can take on the website

Because I was planning on taking 3 power banks because my phone charge only lasts me like 3 hours and a half and i want to be able to get back to my airbnb:krylie: