Sign in to follow this  
Americen Whore

What singer/band would you choose to make a collab album with Lana?

On 1/29/2024 at 6:10 PM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Tame Impala x Lana

Kali Uchis x Lana would absolutely EATTTT

been saying both of these for years :cryney2:

CAS would be perf too! some others that I think would suit her would be:

• Mazzy Star
  • Florence + The Machine
  • Mitski
  • Orville Peck (if she decides to go more country)
  • Dolly Parton
  • Beach House
  • Stevie Nicks & Weyes Blood (even though both already have collabs I'd love more :flutter:)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

On 1/30/2024 at 6:04 AM, Americen Whore said:

If you had the opportunity to choose a singer or a band to make a collab album with Lana, who would you choose ? 

- Lana Del Rey X Cigarettes after sex is a dream :angie:  their music is just so unique and timeless, lana’s vocals would FIT so well with their instrumental and atmosphere

PS: they’ve been commenting ALOT under her insta account and they followed her way before @honeymoon got popular, but sadly she never gave them attention :xgiggle:

FRANK OCEAN.

I'm shocked they still haven't done one. They're both in Cali I think. And he must be a huge fan and vice-versa. Their collab would literally break the internet. Obviously, him taking the more high notes and her singing in the lower register.

Also, being back ASAP Rocky and the Weeknd.

2 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I think Lana is best solo, but besides producers, i do have some ideas for some interesting artist collabs, to get her trying new things or expanding on old things:

- Tame Impala (psychedelic rock or trip hop album). They would go so well together. Bring back that 2015 trippy indie pop era.

- The Last Shadow Puppets album they already sorta did. Even if they just did a live show together or something.

-Flume (more trip hop). He NEEDS to get Lana on one song at least. I could see that giving her a #1 hit. So many of his songs featuring women for vocals get #1. Also an album could be a whole vibe to get high to.

- and definitely Father John Misty. He could have given the NFR album (and even Chemtrails) something better than Jack did. Don't @ me

the nfr hate is really getting old tho. Like, the planet agrees it's her best record. Move on.

26 minutes ago, barttttender said:

the nfr hate is really getting old tho. Like, the planet agrees it's her best record. Move on.

oh no nfr gaslighters occupied ur brain and now u are the one of them i’m sorry honey😢

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

oh no nfr gaslighters occupied ur brain and now u are the one of them i’m sorry honey😢

i dont even understand what you tried to do there. But there's a reason why NFR is her most essential album on itunes. Cry more

On 2/1/2024 at 2:52 PM, barttttender said:

I said don't @ me and you were still that triggered ahhhhh :ohno: Let ppl speak their opinions without broadcasting that youre over it. I was praising FJM more than attacking Jack anyway soooo. He is literally so Laurel Canyon :party: