Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Just now, The Sun Also Rises said:

What secret project were you manifesting so we can manifest alongside you :sadcore3:

A western movie for lasso. If I remember it right Rica*do mentioned something about this around march 

IMG-6576.jpg

🚨 BREAKING NEWS 🚨 LANA DEL REY'S NEW UPCOMING 10TH ALBUM HAS MUSIC AND LYRICS AND LANA DEL REY IS CONFIRMED TO SING THEM!!! GUYS, ALL OF YOUR MANIFESTATIONS WORKED!!! :oprah9:

2.gif

:girlbye::tiffany2:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

1 minute ago, laurita said:

This is what happens when we stop playing Survivors. People get bored and tend to believe anyone :point: :suicide:
tumbleweed-highway-road-el3s6uajmnfyhbym

Survivor (Destiny's Child cover) on Lasso :trisha:

2.gif

2 minutes ago, laurita said:

This is what happens when we stop playing Survivors. People get bored and tend to believe anyone :point: :suicide:
tumbleweed-highway-road-el3s6uajmnfyhbym

Laurita 17

embach 12

tough 0

tough is out!!

IMG-6576.jpg

when the “insider” comes back to tell us the song **** **** ****** sounds a bit like cherry and a bit like video games and a bit like religion but can’t find the thread because survivors took over again:creepna3:

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

1 minute ago, tough said:

Laurita 17

embach 12

tough 0

tough is out!!

When Lana releases songs called Laurita and Embach then what :trisha:

2.gif

6 minutes ago, Embach said:

When Lana releases songs called Laurita and Embach then what :trisha:

as we all know I’m a reliable insider so yes I can confirm that is true this are leaked lyrics:

Verse 1:
Laurita dances in the moonlight’s gleam,
A heart so wild, she’s chasing dreams,
With every step, she paints the skies,
Her laughter’s like a firefly's light.

Verse 2:
Embach stands where the river bends,
A soul so deep, where the world extends,
With a gaze that’s calm and eyes so wide,
she finds her path where the currents guide.

IMG-6576.jpg

27 minutes ago, tough said:

Laurita 17

embach 12

tough 0

tough is out!!

19 minutes ago, tough said:

as we all know I’m a reliable insider so yes I can confirm that is true this are leaked lyrics:

Verse 1:
Laurita dances in the moonlight’s gleam,
A heart so wild, she’s chasing dreams,
With every step, she paints the skies,
Her laughter’s like a firefly's light.

Verse 2:
Embach stands where the river bends,
A soul so deep, where the world extends,
With a gaze that’s calm and eyes so wide,
she finds her path where the currents guide.

OK, that helped you a bit. But I'm still mad at you  :oopna2:

btw, I really thought we'd get a single in September, but it's 12/9 and my optimism is starting to leave me :suicide:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

Just now, laurita said:

OK, that helped you a bit. But I'm still mad at you  :oopna2:

btw, I really thought we'd get a single in September, but it's 12/9 and my optimism is starting to leave me :suicide:

I would be mad at me to, idk why but I almost believed myself, I was like yeah we are getting that secret project in february :true:

IMG-6576.jpg

Let me expose Laurita and Embach

I know from a super reliable exclusive flaccid  french source that they both also stare in a music video alongside Lana for the Lasso lead single "Laurita x Embach - airboat riding Alligators  1 (Henry 0 out)". Originally Nikki Lane was in the video too but a secret group consisted of some Lanaboards users planned to hit her with a John Deer tractor so her appearance on that music video had to be canceled because of that. Furthermore the song is an witchy invitation to an southern gothic meets surf rock psychedelic noir world. The song is like a patchwork family of Raise Me Up x I Talk To Jesus x Music To Watch Boys To x Fine China x Breaking Up Slowly x Pussy x Beautiful unleaked surf rock demo

It samples Zodiac and a 2020 voice note of Lana in which you hear  Chuck calling for Veganismn while Lanas cats attacking her chickens while Patty tries to attack all of them with a lawn mower

The song will get released in snippets over a span of 4 months leading up to the Lasso release  data _not_found:true:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."