Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

At this point, I'd be happy with the song she debuted at Fenway Park:nails: and then she can disappear for the year if she wants:nails: because clearly this album is not coming in September:nails: and if it is, then she must have very minimal promo planned :nails: which doesn't really gel with her exposure this year. She's at (another) career peak :nails: No way Ben and Ed are going to let her roll an album out in an entirely new genre for her in less than 40 days :nails: it just doesn't make sense:nails: And for the argument: "lAnA dOeS wHaT sHe WaNtS" I don't think that's entirely true :nails: If it was she would be releasing 3 albums and EP's galore with MS Paint album covers every year:nails: she records and moves onto the next album constantly:nails: the team is probably strategically planning a big rollout

Tumblr

16 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

who thinks sparklertrailerheaven deserves the harshest punishment here on lanaboards :true:

It seems that their source was from Quavo's team, the dates matched with the "soft launch" on Instagram and release on streaming.

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

It seems that their source was from Quavo's team, the dates matched with the "soft launch" on Instagram and release on streaming.

so then why were they in the lasso thread instead of the quavo thread.. like they had to know the likelihood of the soft launch being lana related isnt high :girlbye:

1 hour ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

At this point, I'd be happy with the song she debuted at Fenway Park:nails: and then she can disappear for the year if she wants:nails: because clearly this album is not coming in September:nails: and if it is, then she must have very minimal promo planned :nails: which doesn't really gel with her exposure this year. She's at (another) career peak :nails: No way Ben and Ed are going to let her roll an album out in an entirely new genre for her in less than 40 days :nails: it just doesn't make sense:nails: And for the argument: "lAnA dOeS wHaT sHe WaNtS" I don't think that's entirely true :nails: If it was she would be releasing 3 albums and EP's galore with MS Paint album covers:nails: she records and moves onto the next album constantly:nails:

Spill

2 hours ago, yourlocalhobo said:

So we clowning again tomorrow or? 

Seems like we're already clowning since the thread has been HOT! for a while with two pages of delulu yapping... :charli:

2.gif

3 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

it’s not even aug 9 yet… that’s when they said the actual drop will be. and even if we don’t get anything tomorrow they literally said not to get our hopes up :judgingu:

it’s the fact that sparkler has decided to say nothing that makes me mad. i honestly forgot we were supposed to get something tomorrow :brigitte: like why not just own it and admit you were wrong 

Tbh let's not really blame sparklertrailerwhatevertheirnamewas because they themselves didn't know what was it and they kinda warned us that it might be nothing

2.gif