Sign in to follow this  
howiet1971

Dreamland project

Dreamland SESSIONS? What if she's alluding to her next album, recorded entirely on Coney Island inside of an old, abandoned amusement ride, which ties into the theme of the next record, and it's loaded with fairground organs and calliopes and honky tonk pianos and bells and circus band percussion and she's singing every song through a megaphone?  :O

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Dreamland SESSIONS? What if she's alluding to her next album, recorded entirely on Coney Island inside of an old, abandoned amusement ride, which ties into the theme of the next record, and it's loaded with fairground organs and calliopes and honky tonk pianos and bells and circus band percussion and she's singing every song through a megaphone?  :O

Maybe it will be a vision of a hurricane ravaged Coney Island that sounds like it was recorded in a massive underwater cathedral. Sorta like this (watch from 1:50:12-2:00:26):

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I'm imagining it looking like La Sagrada Familia with seahorses and jellyfish floating by.

Maybe it will be a vision of a hurricane ravaged Coney Island that sounds like it was recorded in a massive underwater cathedral

Some of the best underwater music ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92pYBWcLYD8

And my favorite song about Coney Island: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QTOGFeeL9E

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

You're going to disappoint yourself.. 

14417469274.gif