Davis

Florence + The Machine

I have to say, this snippet doesn't make me that excited for the song. I was expecting a faster/more alt-rock sounding song. The guitar and snaps sound so basic  :defeated:

But it's only a 30sec snippet and Florence doesn't have a bad album or song (in my opinion) so I'm still excited for this era 

Last thought about the snippet: THE LYRICS ARE INCREDIBLE 

I really like this! I keep replaying it even though I'm a bigger fan of her more 'explosive' songs (What kind of Man, Rabbit Heart, Heavy in Your Arms, Lover to Lover...)

IA the lyrics are fantastic.

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

:oprah: Its so pretty and gentle. All in all a great start to a hopefully, fantastic era.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

This is a cute start to the new era! I had a feeling this was just a buzz single for Record Store Day. To be honest, I know that once the whole record drops I won't be listening to this song much BUT I do love the lyrics! It's very Ship To Wreck and Hurricane Drunk while the production is more sparse like their cover of Hospital Beds.

I'm guessing the album announcement will come later this month. I'm so excited <3