Mileena

Crystal Castles

Frail

Is this what you call frail!?998c2968db384a1d740edb0e6b4a7dc6-the-fac

Listen on Soundcloud.com

Bop tbh

It is so cool. Supposedly, the vocalist is "Edith".

"i wish my former vocalist the best of luck in her future endeavors. i think it can be empowering for her to be in charge of her own project. it should be rewarding for her considering she didn't appear on Crystal Castles' best known songs. (she's not on Untrust Us. Not In Love, Vanished, Crimewave, Vietnam, Magic Spells, Knights, Air War, Leni, Lovers Who Uncover, Violent Youth, Reckless, Year of Silence, Intimate, 1991, Good Time, Violent Dreams etc.). people often gave her credit for my lyrics and that was fine, i didn't care."

It is so cool. Supposedly, the vocalist is "Edith".

"i wish my former vocalist the best of luck in her future endeavors. i think it can be empowering for her to be in charge of her own project. it should be rewarding for her considering she didn't appear on Crystal Castles' best known songs. (she's not on Untrust Us. Not In Love, Vanished, Crimewave, Vietnam, Magic Spells, Knights, Air War, Leni, Lovers Who Uncover, Violent Youth, Reckless, Year of Silence, Intimate, 1991, Good Time, Violent Dreams etc.). people often gave her credit for my lyrics and that was fine, i didn't care."

YASSSS I LIVE FOR THIS IT'S GREAT TBH ITS ON REPEAT AND THAT EDITH WHOEVER THIS BITCH IS SHE IS SLAYING ME

SHE IS GREAT

CANT WAIT TO SEE HA

And yes Ethan deleted that post. Knowing that she didn't write these lyrics I'm thinking what she will serve then on her solo project.

So far... I think she made mistake. But let's see...

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

everything without Alice is fucking horrid

there's no reason to support what's left of the band at this point when the best thing about them left

I think they are fine. Listen to this new snippet. Vocals are so similar.

1st official single from album is out!

Concrete

crystal-castles-concrete-new-song-leak-s

http://www.mnet.com/album/558563

https://www.7digital.com/artist/crystal-castles/release/concrete-5526856

It sounds so good!!! If anyone got full thing, my inbox is opened :kiss:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

everything without Alice is fucking horrid

there's no reason to support what's left of the band at this point when the best thing about them left

Edith is such a better live singer than Alice. Alice was not the best thing....like Ethan's production??? Like no shade but Alice was basically all image.