Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

I don't have GA tickets but I am doing everything in my power to get my UV and Chemtrails vinyl signed tomorrow... I know the chances are very low but they aren't 0 and that's enough for me. Will be camping out with an umbrella/beach chair/sharpie before and after the show and just hoping for the best. prayers welcome :party:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

What time does the show start? Also, will there be any liveatreaming(beside insta, tt etc because i'm taking a break from social medias) 

4 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

What time is this show supposed to start?

It says 7:30 pm ET on my ticket but I’m not sure exactly when she’ll come on

hyz6.gif

Hope everyone has fun today 🫶🫶🫶 Stay hydrated and also eat enough so you can enjoy the show without feeling sick or even fainting.

May I ask why this show is so special? Is it because of her birthday? Just wondering, cause I feel like the hype and speculations are even more than before Coachella. Also the new merch had me wondering. 

28 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Anyone who’s near Fenway today please let us know if theyre selling merch outside the stadium before the show !! I’d rather buy beforehand 

they will be today

14 minutes ago, yourlocalhobo said:

Hope everyone has fun today 🫶🫶🫶 Stay hydrated and also eat enough so you can enjoy the show without feeling sick or even fainting.

May I ask why this show is so special? Is it because of her birthday? Just wondering, cause I feel like the hype and speculations are even more than before Coachella. Also the new merch had me wondering. 

it's been advertised as "one special night" and is a day before a friday, so many speculate that a new announcement could come today for new music. it's also her first ever stadium show which is a huge milestone! 

past, present, future

Although there may be isolated thunderstorms come game time that may be a good thing. Looks like the temp will drop to the low 80's not the high 90's that was anticipated. Some light rain might cool us down and lightning will indeed make for one special night!

36 minutes ago, love divine said:

it's been advertised as "one special night" and is a day before a friday, so many speculate that a new announcement could come today for new music. it's also her first ever stadium show which is a huge milestone! 

Ohhhh damn, didn’t know it was her first one. 😭 Lets goooo.

who knows maybe she’ll bring out Quavo 👀