rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

1 minute ago, ImenaOphelia said:

I may be crazy, but I feel like the music video has the same energy as her videos with Barrie! There seems to be something going on between them - just look at this BTS picture from when they weren't even filming
1720033677455.jpg?ex=6686f30d&is=6685a18

they look so good together I can'tttt :defeated: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

Jack did not even touch this song cuz it’s beautiful 

so even though I understand the „jack hate“ ( I do agree that his production style is getting „boring“ especially when he produces for other artists than Lana e.g. Taylor Swift… pretty repetitive) but I also think his work with Lana on Ocean Blvd was really Good i mean A&W is a fucking masterpiece!! And I also have hope that jack is going to do more of that with Lana :) 

IMG-6576.jpg

Lana and Quavo blow everything away. my expectations were exceeded. This is the era I need. Quavo's part is also very good and the bridge is heavenly. the chorus is catchy, melancholic. overall a real bop. best song since 13 beaches. He's definitely in my top 5. They harmonize so well and finally a full sound. It's unbelievable, the beast has awakened. I think now there is something really big that is starting.:illumilana:

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

1 minute ago, tough said:

so even though I understand the „jack hate“ ( I do agree that his production style is getting „boring“ especially when he produces for other artists than Lana e.g. Taylor Swift… pretty repetitive) but I also think his work with Lana on Ocean Blvd was really Good i mean A&W is a fucking masterpiece!! And I also have hope that jack is going to do more of that with Lana :) 

WHAT ABOUT HER PRODUCERS FROM LFL HONEYMOON AND BTD SPECIALLY PARADISE LORDDDDDD

i love tough, but i realized today that I still can’t move on from ocean blvd… and tbh I’m scared that I will feel the same way about lasso how many of y’all felt when after nfr cotcc released :( 

IMG-6576.jpg

Ngl I’ll be lowkey mad if the vinyl is festival edition orange and not the bright red that her “normal/old” stores are showing

lanadelreyusstore.com: (it actually says it’s orange in the description here)

Tough-7in-Single.png?v=1719962379
shoplanadelrey.com:

CAP-0126-2024-QuavoxLanaDelRey-Tough-7in-ProductMock-1000x1000-R1.png?v=1720023182&width=600

Also why on earth does she have multiple websites/stores now??

1 minute ago, MakingOut said:

WHAT ABOUT HER PRODUCERS FROM LFL HONEYMOON AND BTD SPECIALLY PARADISE LORDDDDDD

i get you!! but tbh i neither want her to turn back to these producers. 
I want completely new producers, I would love to see her work with FINNEAS or Ethel Cain.

Tough was a good start.

IMG-6576.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

What was the last time she posted a visualizer? Lfl? We really need to stream tf out of this song

Imma hold your hand while I say this…

last year for Hollywood bowl 

IMG-6576.jpg

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

What was the last time she posted a visualizer? Lfl? We really need to stream tf out of this song

well she posted a visualizer for hollywood bowl but we still need to stream tf out this song

7-C203-B15-3-B99-4326-B6-CD-B0-DC858-EB3

The vinyl is so ugly I'm sorry it had so much potential too

Happy 10th birthday Ultraviolence!!!

Lana Del Rey Fan » Arquivo » Lana Del Rey teases 'Ultraviolence' music video

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ I love you the first time, I love you the last time ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

3 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Ngl I’ll be lowkey mad if the vinyl is festival edition orange and not the bright red that her “normal/old” stores are showing

lanadelreyusstore.com: (it actually says it’s orange in the description here)

Tough-7in-Single.png?v=1719962379
shoplanadelrey.com:

CAP-0126-2024-QuavoxLanaDelRey-Tough-7in-ProductMock-1000x1000-R1.png?v=1720023182&width=600

Also why on earth does she have multiple websites/stores now??

I also don’t understand why we need multiple stores also the mockup (the 1. One) is horrible you can literally see that the vinyl is a picture from a random vinyl website layered behind the cover photo :lmao:

IMG-6576.jpg