Dark Angel

The Other Side

Snippet when?

๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ

4 minutes ago, ionut said:

I'm a little frustrated unhappy person

And i oop-

ย 

ย 

Edit: i saw that u wrote unfunny, don't need to edit it lol

ย 

Ur right hahaha, but i don't care

20 minutes ago, ionut said:

omg right

:true:ย Real but we know thatโ€™s asking for too muchย :crai: will happen in like a year if weโ€™re lucky

๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ

5 minutes ago, Dangerous Girl said:

:true:ย Real but we know thatโ€™s asking for too muchย :crai: will happen in like a year if weโ€™re lucky

i mean streets were saying it is part of ATTAM vault so maybe we'll have it soon

ย 

7-C203-B15-3-B99-4326-B6-CD-B0-DC858-EB3

1 minute ago, ionut said:

i mean streets were saying it is part of ATTAM vault so maybe we'll have it soon

Im still confused where Ice cream came from.. like was it part of attams? What else did he have? :true:

Taste's like 4th of julyy...

7 minutes ago, ionut said:

:pray2:

So curious about what it sounds likeย :trisha:we donโ€™t have a snippet or any hints about it yet I think (besides the lyrics and era) Iโ€™m desperate to knowย :defeated:

ughh I thoughtย the song leaked I even put my headphones inโ€ฆ. gurlโ€ฆ lyrics are a full gag though

28 minutes ago, EstelsDream said:

Im still confused where Ice cream came from.. like was it part of attams? What else did he have? :true:

didn't butt buddies flopkilos and eclitz share the lyrics of it on april fools? so it had been passed around for a while. once they have it it's bound to leak quickly from someone else

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

didn't butt buddies flopkilos and eclitz share the lyrics of it on april fools? so it had been passed around for a while. once they have it it's bound to leak quickly from someone else

Nope that was ice cream, and the lyrics were teased by LL and Eclipse.ย 
The other side lyrics were shared by LL in juneย