Sign in to follow this  
Embach

The Truth Thread

Inspired by the lying thread which was made last year, here's a thread about telling the truth. The rules are very simple: tell something that is true and state facts, do not lie!

This is the lying thread if you're interested:

Spoiler

url%5D

Honeymoon is so brilliant and amazing, it is Lana Del Rey's best album and perhaps the world's best album ever released, the best album I have ever heard. My favorite album of all times. The most beautiful album the world has ever witnessed. Every melody of each track is just simply breathtaking. Such an cinematic, film noir experience. An art in fashion. The strings in the first track Honeymoon takes you to another dimension. The sound of Music To Watch Boys To makes you fly. Terrence Loves You is the most incredible song my ears have heard. God Knows I Tried is painfully gorgeous and makes always emotional. High By The Beach is a breezy fresh summer bop for ages. Freak is so sultry and sensual, yet so hypnotizing. Art Deco is the most brilliant blend of jazz music, classical music and trap and is a total eargasm, muddy trap beat perfection. Burnt Norton puts you in a trance, it elevates your brain. Religion is one the greatest sensual bittersweet love songs ever. Salvatore is one of the most magical songs ever composed. The Blackest Day is the greatest break-up song ever written, every word crushes your heart and it's one of the greatest music peace ever composed, it's so magical, every string, every guitar, every drum beat you hear, it just makes you feel alive. 24 is the greatest James Bond track that got away. Swan Song is one of the most magical songs ever written, so airy, so heavenly, so spacey, so bittersweet, so heart-breaking but yet so hopeful, the definition of beautiful. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood is so heart-breaking, one of her best covers. Every word is fact-checked! This is an important album for me. I'm on cloud nine every time I listen to this album. :celestial4: I LOVE THIS ALBUM SO MUCH, THIS ALBUM IS AN EXPERIENCE FOR AN AGES! This album is a definition of high renaissance art displayed in an art museum. :matty: 

If you want to see the biggest lie in the humankind - a lie I wrote last year in the lying thread - check this post in the spoilers lol 

Spoiler

url%5D

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

Honeymoon is so brilliant and amazing, it is Lana Del Rey's best album and perhaps the world's best album ever released, the best album I have ever heard. My favorite album of all times. The most beautiful album the world has ever witnessed. Every melody of each track is just simply breathtaking. Such an cinematic, film noir experience. An art in fashion. The strings in the first track Honeymoon takes you to another dimension. The sound of Music To Watch Boys To makes you fly. Terrence Loves You is the most incredible song my ears have heard. God Knows I Tried is painfully gorgeous and makes always emotional. High By The Beach is a breezy fresh summer bop for ages. Freak is so sultry and sensual, yet so hypnotizing. Art Deco is the most brilliant blend of jazz music, classical music and trap and is a total eargasm, muddy trap beat perfection. Burnt Norton puts you in a trance, it elevates your brain. Religion is one the greatest sensual bittersweet love songs ever. Salvatore is one of the most magical songs ever composed. The Blackest Day is the greatest break-up song ever written, every word crushes your heart and it's one of the greatest music peace ever composed, it's so magical, every string, every guitar, every drum beat you hear, it just makes you feel alive. 24 is the greatest James Bond track that got away. Swan Song is one of the most magical songs ever written, so airy, so heavenly, so spacey, so bittersweet, so heart-breaking but yet so hopeful, the definition of beautiful. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood is so heart-breaking, one of her best covers. Every word is fact-checked! This is an important album for me. I'm on cloud nine every time I listen to this album. :celestial4: I LOVE THIS ALBUM SO MUCH, THIS ALBUM IS AN EXPERIENCE FOR AN AGES! This album is a definition of high renaissance art displayed in an art museum. :matty: 

If you want to see the biggest lie in the humankind - a lie I wrote last year in the lying thread - check this post in the spoilers lol 

Hide contents

I Love Honeymoon

20 minutes ago, Embach said:

Reveal hidden contents

isn't that more of an opinion than facts? :um2:

actually, what someone considers to be the "best album" is always subjective

4 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

isn't that more of an opinion than facts? :um2:

actually, you can't say what the "best album" is, because that's always subjective

This thread is kinda satirical like that lying thread, it's kind of like "stan twitter" culture where people state their opinions (exaggerated or not) and consider these as facts :omfg2: but I still mean every word 100% I said here about Honeymoon :flutter:

url%5D

Ultraviolence + Honeymoon are like divine combo that will never be topped by anyone, the best album duo of all time. There's something magical about them that goes together in my mind even though they sound so different. Her magnum opus. And I state this opinion as fact! :true::wink:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

Lust For Life is a beautiful album, that only got so much backlash from fans. One of my favs from her and definitely in my top 3… that being said why did tomorrow never came not use the Alt version bridge lyric, and why wasn’t lust for life a solo track.:oprah3:

On 9/8/2023 at 10:35 AM, Lanaparadiserey said:

Lana Del Rey will win her first VMA for “Candy Necklace feat. Jon Batiste” on September 12th, 2023

You were right :party:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎