American Whore

Biden vs. Trump, First Debate of Election 2024 - June 27, 2024

12 minutes ago, yourlocalhobo said:

I’ll never understand American politics being so bi-sided, like there are so many politicians and parties to choose from, why are you putting a bad old man vs. another bad, but worse old man. BOTH ARE OVER 70 wtf. Usually I am super invested in (American) elections, but this time I try to blend it out tbh. It feels like a whole South Park movie with too many sequels. 

it feels like a huge joke that the citizens are all left out of

Politics are so fucked, we just need to create a whole new system because this current one is so horrible but no one cares enough to actually fix it

I will be watching Hasan Piker react to the debate because he is super hot but otherwise I couldn’t care less about this broken ass system

17 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

at least kamala harris isn't very old

i honestly can't comprehend the fact that you're still allowed to run the country when you're EIGHTY (trump is 78 and biden is 81), obviously nothing against old people at all of course but at that point it will likely be too stressful and difficult to take on the task to be president, it's way too high-demanding, stressful and there's a lot at stake, somebody at that age is not going to be well-equipped to effectively handle that

I don't like Kamala's record when it comes to the "justice" system.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Politics are so fucked, we just need to create a whole new system because this current one is so horrible but no one cares enough to actually fix it

I will be watching Hasan Piker react to the debate because he is super hot but otherwise I couldn’t care less about this broken ass system

oop youre right he is hot :oop: 

AND hes pro LGBT+ :oopna:

At this point, we have to vote Biden because Trump is worse, but I really do wish we could vote for someone else. Biden promised he'd not run for a second term and yet here we are...

Just now, baddisease said:

I don't like Kamala's record when it comes to the "justice" system.

louder!!!!! although realistically, if something happens to biden and he can't finish his term, we have to deal with her

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

At this point, we have to vote Biden because Trump is worse, but I really do wish we could vote for someone else. Biden promised he'd not run for a second term and yet here we are...

louder!!!!! although realistically, if something happens to biden and he can't finish his term, we have to deal with her

SMH. There were better Democrats who could have taken his place. Makes me wonder if they WANT a Trump presidency to scare people. They have an awful track record of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

And re:Kamala, it baffles me that her and Biden talk about CJ reform but she wanted to put black mothers in jail for fucking truancy.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

SMH. There were better Democrats who could have taken his place. Makes me wonder if they WANT a Trump presidency to scare people. They have an awful track record of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

And re:Kamala, it baffles me that her and Biden talk about CJ reform but she wanted to put black mothers in jail for fucking truancy.

It could've been that they just don't have a better candidate that has the household name Biden currently has. Other than who, Kamala, Pelosi, or Schumer? And two of those three were alive when the revolutionary war happened :rip:

I'd vote for Newsom, he seems reasonable and able to work with both sides while also being progressive enough to move things further, rather than holding us back.

(totally unrelated, I think everyone in congress should be paid their state's minimum wage, then we can see how long people want to stay in congress :teehee:)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

It could've been that they just don't have a better candidate that has the household name Biden currently has. Other than who, Kamala, Pelosi, or Schumer? And two of those three were alive when the revolutionary war happened :rip:

I'd vote for Newsom, he seems reasonable and able to work with both sides while also being progressive enough to move things further, rather than holding us back.

(totally unrelated, I think everyone in congress should be paid their state's minimum wage, then we can see how long people want to stay in congress :teehee:)

tbh Michelle Obama, Newsom, and RFK Jr. would be the only ones with name power like Biden did. (RFK Jr. has the added bonus of his name power coming from JFK and RFK, people America loved) But RFK Jr. is also a lunatic with anti-vaxxer and anti-trans views.

giphy.gif

Is it bad I’m kinda looking forward to this debate? Mostly for entertainment purposes though. We know there’s not going to be much serious policy discussion. It’s either going to be just plain annoying or a total sh!tshow. But I can’t look away from the train wreck :flop:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

Is it bad I’m kinda looking forward to this debate? Mostly for entertainment purposes though. We know there’s not going to be much serious policy discussion. It’s either going to be just plain annoying or a total sh!tshow. But I can’t look away from the train wreck :flop:

no bc girl i'm watching for entertainment purposes too :toofunny:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

I wish Jill Stein could participate. She'd obliterate them both.

What the debate commission does to prevent third party candidates from participating is just wrong. I think it’s been 32 years since there was a third party candidate included in an official presidential debate? (Ross Perot in 1992)

Third party candidates have to get unrealistic results in polls to qualify for the debates, but they aren’t included in many polls and most mainstream news outlets don’t give them the light of day. How are you supposed to get 15% in the polls when almost no one knows you’re even running for president?

I think RFK Jr. has some whacked out ideas, but it would be very interesting if he were up there. It’s too bad we haven’t had a serious third party contender in so long. I actually think that Gary Johnson in 2016? wasn’t bad, but the media had it out for him had effectively killed his chances after a gotcha question was painted into a major gaff.

Anyway, it’s started!

Just now, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Oh honey Biden sounds like absolute shit :mj3: I can’t believe this is the best we can put up against Tr*mp

Yeah. That was my first impression. He sounds bad :eek3: