Elle

Tough - Merch & Media Drop

50 minutes ago, yourboy said:

A vinyl account on X says lanadelreyusstore.com is fake. Any ideas..? I'm pretty sure this website had official Fenway merch and embedded on the sparkle newsletter.

https://x.com/popvinylalerts/status/1808792263801086097?t=p8qp-sJ1SevLBrwLBtNf2Q&s=19

Yes, the official newsletter sent out emails/texts with links to the site for Fenway and Tough. 

I don't know where they're getting that idea from 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

19 hours ago, Elle said:

Love these buying them tomorrow when I’m paid 🙌🏻🤩 Grateful there’s a U.K. store so I can avoid customs and ridiculous shipping costs 😅(Already splashed out on over £120 on Fenway park merch lmao!!) I am going to fill my wardrobe with Lana merch. 🫶🏻 The Tough vinyl is so lush it will be my first Lana vinyl. 

21 minutes ago, angelsforeverr said:

I preordered the shirt and vinyl, it cost me £59.60 because I chose express shipping. Excited for all my merch to turn up in august!!! 

hate to break it up to you but the vinyl comes out on september 6th :judgingu3: Why don't you choose split shipping to get the shirt first in aug?

It didn’t give me the option to pick split shipping!!

On the vinyl it says your order will ship when all items are in stock. I believe my Fenway park merch will come in august then the Tough order in September.
No big deal I don’t mind the wait! :oic3: