Sign in to follow this  
honeymoon is alive

We need your help to make Laila’s Dream come true!

“Laila is a HUGE Lana Del Rey fan! Laila’s Dream is to see Lana Del Rey perform or meet her personally or via video. Laila has been through so much and now sadly is receiving palliative care for relapsed Osteosarcoma (a form of cancer). We must make this dream come true as soon as possible !! Lana Del Rey will be in the UK for the Leeds Festival in August and this is the perfect opportunity to make this dream come true!”

Hey guys! Saw this on insta and thought it was important to share it over here too. We’re trying to get the attention of Lana or someone from her team by tagging them. I’m sorry if this isn’t on the right topic but i think that the message is more important than anything. Let’s do it!!! 

The original post is on @promisedreamsuk on instagram, @delreydear posted there too!

IMG-2966.jpg

Here’s a link: https://www.instagram.com/p/C9zpGF5IOcc/?igsh=MWlkZDIzbHQ4bHdibg%3D%3D

On 7/31/2024 at 1:15 PM, honeymoon is alive said:

“Laila is a HUGE Lana Del Rey fan! Laila’s Dream is to see Lana Del Rey perform or meet her personally or via video. Laila has been through so much and now sadly is receiving palliative care for relapsed Osteosarcoma (a form of cancer). We must make this dream come true as soon as possible !! Lana Del Rey will be in the UK for the Leeds Festival in August and this is the perfect opportunity to make this dream come true!”

Hey guys! Saw this on insta and thought it was important to share it over here too. We’re trying to get the attention of Lana or someone from her team by tagging them. I’m sorry if this isn’t on the right topic but i think that the message is more important than anything. Let’s do it!!! 

The original post is on @promisedreamsuk on instagram, @delreydear posted there too!

IMG-2966.jpg

Here’s a link: https://www.instagram.com/p/C9zpGF5IOcc/?igsh=MWlkZDIzbHQ4bHdibg%3D%3D

i hope i somehow helped to achieve her dreams 💔

Laila’s aunt said this for Leeds Live:

”She is the biggest Lana Del Rey fan and she has been for the past five or six years, she loves music and she likes Arctic Monkeys too but it's Lana Del Rey who she really wants to meet. She never stops talking about her, she has all the CDs, all the clothes and merch and is always the singing the songs, her favourite song is Mariners Apartment Complex.” 

"We know that she is performing at Leeds Festival next month, Laila is probably not well enough to attend unfortunately but we are hoping that the powers of social media will help us to make her dreams of meet her idol come true."

Just please don’t let this thread die :trisha: She is an angel and she deserves this IMG-3128.jpg

3 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

Hey!!! Updates! So, they got free tickets to the Leeds festival!! Now let’s just hope they will be able to meet Lana :wub:

Thank you for updating this! Praying that they all get to meet Lana!!! :wub:

2.gif

31 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

GUYS OMG :trisha: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!

LAILA’S DREAM IS COMING TRUE :trisha:

Promisedreamsuk posted on their account that they got the news we were waiting for! Thank you so much to everyone who tried to help! God bless xx :wub:

Amazing news!!! She deserves it!!! :wub: Also thank you for updating this again!

2.gif

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

GUYS OMG :trisha: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!

LAILA’S DREAM IS COMING TRUE :trisha:

Promisedreamsuk posted on their account that they got the news we were waiting for! Thank you so much to everyone who tried to help! God bless xx :wub:

I’m crying. Thank you for updating us. 🫶 I love how a community can move things. 

On 8/21/2024 at 10:03 AM, honeymoon is alive said:

Hey!!! Updates! So, they got free tickets to the Leeds festival!! Now let’s just hope they will be able to meet Lana :wub:

Amazing :D❤️ ❤️

2 minutes ago, laurita said:

I'm tearing up, oh my god!!! This was so sweet of Lana and I'm so happy that Laila finally got to meet her!!! Such a special moment!!! We need more kindness like this, in moments like these, I have faith in humanity!!!

2.gif

1 hour ago, laurita said:

This actually made me tear up, I'm so glad her wish came true and I'm sure meeting Lana was everything she hoped it would be 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide