Sign in to follow this  
Strangelove

Best/Funniest Song Transitions on LDR Albums

Freak/Art Deco takes the cake for the best song transition as it is also the most famous and iconic one! :makeup2:

2.gif

Burnt Norton - Religion - Salvatore absolutely kills me :pray2: the transition is so smooth pls Honeymoon? More like HoneyGOD 

Her albums flow very well imo when you listen to them in order, but we all know Lana on shuffle is an insane experience.

For instance, UV on shuffle: Old Money into Florida Kilos? That's the most random one I can think of  :eartha: 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

The transition from Pawn Shop Blues to Brite Lites to Put Me In A Movie always makes me giggle :blush: Like it goes from the saddest, most melancholic song to an absolute campy banger to another melancholic, dark song :thumb:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

15 hours ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

Idc what anyone says A&W -> Judah Smith Interlude -> Candy Necklace -> John Batiste Interlude is everything :trisha: so haunting and thought-provoking I love that whole album with my entire heart 

you get it!!!!!!