Sign in to follow this  
Waimea Bay

If You Were Able To Choose Any Unreleased Song (From Any Artist) To Be Released, What Would it Be and Why

If You Were Able To Choose Any Unreleased Song (From Any Artist) To Be Released, What Would it Be and Why

Additionally what song from the album it was intended for would you swap for it if any

I'm sure something like exists but I didn't feel like looking

To me the clearest answer is

Crazy For You instead of Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

I would place it in between Terrence loves you and God knows I tried and have Swan song close the album

Doja Cat - Numb (I LOVE this song so much)

Arca - No Diga Nada / Moreno (was actually supposed to be released… Lana’s team wouldn’t clear the High By The Beach sample…)

Charli XCX - Amour (ft Tove Lo) - I listen to this song WAY too much 

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

31 minutes ago, coneyislandbaby1949 said:

1949 + oh say can you see + million dollar man

We SHOULD have gotten the demo version of BAR instead of whatever poor rework we got

Kylie should have recorded this extremely addictive BOP. How did her team reject this song?!? It's unbelievable.

This tune would have been a huge hit for Britney. It would have had beautiful visuals as well with Britney depicting Eve.

This song should have been recorded either by Britney or Kylie.This song is pure eargasm.