Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

no you guys this is bad on so many levels like this is really bad. I’m happy for her. Yes don’t get me wrong, but this can have such a negative impact on her career. How?  OK let me elaborate. For example, this can change her music completely night and day Because she can start having a different outlook on life or general mood can shift because we know her, with her sad girl style of music she has and how it makes her music the way it is, which we all love so like God forbid if she becomes happy go lucky her music might not be authentic anymore. if she’s gonna have to fake being sad and fake write lyrics about wanting to get back with this love of her life that she’s lost because most of her songs talk about that and it’s not necessarily gonna really make sense since she has that person now and does wouldn’t really apply to her really in her life if she’s thinking about trying to be with someone, but she’s with someone technically you can take most of her songs that she has and they won’t even apply anymore…

I’m trying to make sense right now, but I’m at a lack of words right now to try to describe what I’m trying to say but you guys pretty much understand what I’m telling you basically I’m saying that a lot of things can go wrong in terms of what she decides to do in terms of the music. There’s very high chance that she’lldecide to stop making music altogether because her husband now has her completely infatuated and has filled that empty void she’s been talking about in most if her songs thus removing any real reason for her to wanna continue making more music.
she’s been dying to get married her whole life. Look at all the music that talks about like a lost love or just like heartbreak and everything she doesn’t talk about that what the fuck else is she gonna talk about a new music? I don’t mind songs that like  have lyrics basically very surfaced and devoid of any meaning but at the same time like I don’t see her wanting to continue her career if she’s happy and married, I think she’s gonna wanna finally live her  life she’s always dreamed of living ….

am I going crazy or does this make sense to anyone reading this? 

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

omg can we please STOP with this shit :shake: 

do you even know what tradwife means?

she's not going to just disappear and never make music again, sheesh

And do you know this for a fact?

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

no you guys this is bad on so many levels like this is really bad. I’m happy for her. Yes don’t get me wrong, but this can have such a negative impact on her career. How?  OK let me elaborate. For example, this can change her music completely night and day Because she can start having a different outlook on life or general mood can shift because we know her, with her sad girl style of music she has and how it makes her music the way it is, which we all love so like God forbid if she becomes happy go lucky her music might not be authentic anymore. if she’s gonna have to fake being sad and fake write lyrics about wanting to get back with this love of her life that she’s lost because most of her songs talk about that and it’s not necessarily gonna really make sense since she has that person now and does wouldn’t really apply to her really in her life if she’s thinking about trying to be with someone, but she’s with someone technically you can take most of her songs that she has and they won’t even apply anymore…

I’m trying to make sense right now, but I’m at a lack of words right now to try to describe what I’m trying to say but you guys pretty much understand what I’m telling you basically I’m saying that a lot of things can go wrong in terms of what she decides to do in terms of the music. There’s very high chance that she’lldecide to stop making music altogether because her husband now has her completely infatuated and has filled that empty void she’s been talking about in most if her songs thus removing any real reason for her to wanna continue making more music.
she’s been dying to get married her whole life. Look at all the music that talks about like a lost love or just like heartbreak and everything she doesn’t talk about that what the fuck else is she gonna talk about a new music? I don’t mind songs that like  have lyrics basically very surfaced and devoid of any meaning but at the same time like I don’t see her wanting to continue her career if she’s happy and married, I think she’s gonna wanna finally live her  life she’s always dreamed of living ….

all of the is okay. it's part of life. i think she deserves to go live luxiously in peace 

4wY9W0x.jpeg

Just now, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

I got a headache trying to read this, lmao. One thing I could take out of this was that you believe she’s going to stop making music which I personally don’t think will happen. I don’t think she ever made music to “fill an empty void”, it’s a creative outlet that’s fun and healing. It’s possible she might not be releasing music as much as she has in recent years, but it’s too early to tell. Bottom line, I really didn’t understand most of what you said (sorry), but Lana is not going to just stop making music because of Jeremy, lol x

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

1 minute ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Opened this website to a whole ass essay... I admire the passion and perseverance :brigitte:

I don't care if Lana never makes music again, which I doubt she will quit just bc of a dude. I will care if her husband's politics influence her music. I don't wanna be bumping the new Lana and hear her sing about how evil transgender people are or some shit.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

you do realize she's made music about other subjects besides being sad or wanting love, right?

remember, i'll always love you, bye

I want her to do a cover of Blue Bayou.

And I want someone to make a supercut of all the images of her in wedding gowns from concerts and videos and magazines, finishing with her in her actual wedding gown. Maybe set it to Say Yes to Heaven. :wubna: 

(and if the marriage implodes at some point, set it to Fine China instead but I still want to see it) :runs:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

5 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

I think it's time we go outside... :hide: 

Spoiler

and you obviously have no clue about how inspiration and creativity works... this narrative that artists have to be sad to make "meaningful" music is so old and tired at this point. She herself has stated so many times that she can only write when she's happy... 

Just now, Genesee said:

all of the is okay. it's part of life. i think she deserves to go live luxiously in peace 

100% totally right but at the same time, if she does do that, please, for the love of God, she better dump every single file of any music she has hidden from us and release it to the public, not as an album but just leak it and tske us out of our misery. :oprah:

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Dark Angel said:

you do realize she's made music about other subjects besides being sad or wanting love, right?

can she sing about smoking crack again (Boarding School)? or cooking crack again (Florida Kilos)? i unironically loved those songs

giphy.gif

I just saw his Facebook post and woah, that's vile can't believe she married this thing, big time separate the art from the artist

GILMORE GIRLS: LANA: FKA TWIGS: HALEY HENDERICKXS: MITSKI: ETHEL CAIN: FAYE WEBSTER: MAYA HAWKE: BRITNANY BROSKI: 

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I don't care if Lana never makes music again, which I doubt she will quit just bc of a dude. I will care if her husband's politics influence her music. I don't wanna be bumping the new Lana and hear her sing about how evil transgender people are or some shit.

Text Book (Lana and Jeremy’s Version) just dropped 

IMG-8257.jpg

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

Just now, mssainttropez said:

Text Book (Lana and Jeremy’s Version) just dropped 

IMG-8257.jpg

I hate you for making me laugh so hard lmao

giphy.gif