Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

6 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I got a headache trying to read this, lmao. One thing I could take out of this was that you believe she’s going to stop making music which I personally don’t think will happen. I don’t think she ever made music to “fill an empty void”, it’s a creative outlet that’s fun and healing. It’s possible she might not be releasing music as much as she has in recent years, but it’s too early to tell. Bottom line, I really didn’t understand most of what you said (sorry), but Lana is not going to just stop making music because of Jeremy, lol x

I might’ve made a big run on sentence but if you read carefully, it makes a lot of sense. I never said she’s singing to fill a void but instead her lyrics are saying or stating that she has a void trying to be filled not that she’s singing to fill the void.  correction

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

i just know they're in the woods, wearing camo, and cooking up some frog legs right now

and shooting some deer

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

3 minutes ago, Lana Del Dufrene said:

And then making deer soup

Your display name 💀 I considered changing mine to Beth Dufrene:slayty: OT: Jen’s sister said no one was supposed to know about the wedding and Lana would “probably” announce it later on. Imagine how crazy it would be if she posted pics on insta a few months from now out of the blue announcing she got married in the bayou 

Tumblr

1 hour ago, mssainttropez said:

Svet just posted pictures that seems like it was at the wedding!!-

IMG-8252.jpg

IMG-8253.jpg

It's been up an hour and Lana liked it, she's online seeing everything..

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

2 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Your display name 💀 I considered changing mine to Beth Dufrene:slayty: OT: Jen’s sister said no one was supposed to know about the wedding and Lana would “probably” announce it later on. Imagine how crazy it would be if she posted pics on insta a few months from now out of the blue announcing she got married in the bayou 

Ooo do it.