Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

1 minute ago, trust no terrence said:

This man is really addicted to TikTok though.. earlier today his "likes" were less than 5000 and now 6000 .. like man.. you have Lana Del Rey by your side... get off-line 

2 days after his wedding he liked 1000 tiktoks? Are they on a 12 hour flight or something?

Lana knows the real guy, we only know his presence on social media.

There are so many things going on offline that we have absolutely no idea about. I mean, we almost wouldn't have known about the wedding, for example, if it hadn't been for those drone pictures. Maybe the wedding was supposed to remain a secret.  No one has officially posted about it yet.

On the anti-trans bathroom pic  -

Fox News was pushing the bathroom narrative for YEARS. The idea that trans women aren’t actual trans women (in their ideology there is no such thing, anyway) but men dressing up as women to harass girls, AKA the JK Rowling ideology (ContraPoints has a great video on this)

What does surprise me, though, is that someone would openly post a genuinely disturbing pic like that onto a public Facebook account. Like hello??

I am not trans, I am an ally, so this shit hurts me but not as deeply as it would hurt a trans person. I am able to have a distance from this problem that a trans Lana fan wouldn’t. Therefore we should give them their grace. It sucks so badly.

I am not sure what Lana’s views on trans people are. Surely she knows she has trans fans, and didn’t she and Chuck have a deep affection for a disabled trans person? I forget the name of her, but she was really famous and died recently.

Maybe they’ll have conversations and she can open his mind, assuming she cares.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

40 minutes ago, tombombadil01 said:

I’m so sorry that you’re going through this and it really is beyond me how some members in here who are probably queer or hopefully ally at the very least are just doing backflips trying to justify this mess. their inability to wear someone else’s shoes is shocking. do they think if they made a move on him as, say, a gay man at a bar he would think twice before knocking their teeth out? 

Now his ex fiancé is coming out saying she was shocked he married Lana one month only after ending their 12 years engagement - THIS is the man she’s decided to marry. in the words of Chapell, good luck babe. 

In fairness she said they broke up last October. The one month thing was her thinking they were only dating one month, so she must have only found out when everybody else did. She didnt know about the wedding though, and she doesn't seem bitter towards him, so you would think he might have given her a heads up considering she was basically his kids stepmother for the last 12 years.

I think that if you’re a father of daughters, you feel an inherent protection towards them if you genuinely believe that “predators” are trying to invade women’s restrooms— it is a completely ignorant conclusion, but unfortunately that is a right wing media operation that worked and continues to work to invalidate trans women in sports. It’s lack of education, fear, and a desire not to learn more. I hope Lana can change his mind if she even cares. I don’t think this man has ever met a trans person. It’s probably not safe in that area of the country

Split (a 2028 fantasy divorce album tracklist)

1. Love, Beth Dufrene

2. Split

3. Rosemary

4. False memory

5. Shotgun powder

6. You and your girls

7. Gay

8. Mother superior

9. Judah Smith - Lust interlude

10. Constitutional weakness

11. Angelina jolie

12. In flagrante

13. Ozymandias

14. Stand by your man x NFR

8 minutes ago, jaesana said:

Fox News was pushing the bathroom narrative for YEARS. The idea that trans women aren’t actual trans women (in their ideology there is no such thing, anyway) but men dressing up as women to harass girls, AKA the JK Rowling ideology (ContraPoints has a great video on this)

What does surprise me, though, is that someone would openly post a genuinely disturbing pic like that onto a public Facebook account. Like hello??

I am not trans, I am an ally, so this shit hurts me but not as deeply as it would hurt a trans person. I am able to have a distance from this problem that a trans Lana fan wouldn’t. Therefore we should give them their grace. It sucks so badly.

I am not sure what Lana’s views on trans people are. Surely she knows she has trans fans, and didn’t she and Chuck have a deep affection for a disabled trans person? I forget the name of her, but she was really famous and died recently.

I'm honestly not sure Lana cares. He didn't even take the post down until a few days ago. Lana is a genuinely nice person, but she does live in her own bubble with a lot of yes people around her,  and I don't think she really thinks about things that don't directly effect her. Even when she was criticizing Trump, it was always just about he "grab them by the p*ssy" stuff. She has suggested in her work (A&W in particular) that she's been sexually assaulted so this probably hit home for her. She never spoke out about the treatment of immigrants, LGBTQ, reproductive rights, erosion of democracy,  or anything else that she didn't feel a direct connection to.

22 minutes ago, jaesana said:

yes, and i'm pretty certain she posted something on instagram when she died

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goddess_Bunny

EDIT: i found it

https://x.com/CinamonSluh/status/1354975456173428737?lang=en

remember, i'll always love you, bye

13 minutes ago, Manchild said:

I'm honestly not sure Lana cares. He didn't even take the post down until a few days ago. Lana is a genuinely nice person, but she does live in her own bubble with a lot of yes people around her,  and I don't think she really thinks about things that don't directly effect her. Even when she was criticizing Trump, it was always just about he "grab them by the p*ssy" stuff. She has suggested in her work (A&W in particular) that she's been sexually assaulted so this probably hit home for her. She never spoke out about the treatment of immigrants, LGBTQ, reproductive rights, erosion of democracy,  or anything else that she didn't feel a direct connection to.

Maybe she requested he take the post down because of all the backlash, so she’s aware of it, and him taking it down was the right move. Maybe he realizes it was stupid. Hard to say if that means she cares though.

Also, I did remember the person she and Chuck adored - Goddess Bunny. She is a drag queen. I don’t believe she is considered trans. Edit: she is trans

1 minute ago, jaesana said:

Maybe she requested he take the post down because of all the backlash, so she’s aware of it, and him taking it down was the right move. Maybe he realizes it was stupid. Hard to say if that means she cares though.

Also, I did remember the person she and Chuck adored - Goddess Bunny. She is a drag queen. I don’t believe she is considered trans.

according to wikipedia, goddess bunny was transgender

remember, i'll always love you, bye

40 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

This man is really addicted to TikTok though.. earlier today his "likes" were less than 5000 and now 6000 .. like man.. you have Lana Del Rey by your side... get off-line 

but isn't that the total number of likes he gets on his videos? 

Just now, jaesana said:

Also, I did remember the person she and Chuck adored - Goddess Bunny. She is a drag queen. I don’t believe she is considered trans.

Just now, jaesana said:

Oh I'm pretty sure that's why he took it down, and all of the Trump, Anti vaccine, anti mask, microchip conspiracy stuff. It took a long time though. Lana is well aware of reactions to her online and would have known about these things for a while.

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

someone said taylor attended the wedding, is it true?

Yes, there are some photos showing her and Travis there