Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

2 hours ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13864483/celebrity-weight-loss-face-transformation-ozempic.html

lana-jeremy-and-her-ring-v0-ozprl0st68sd

Look how much volume Lana is losing in her face. She's starting to look gaunt just like Ariana Grande and Jessica Simpson. You don't lose facial volume by working out at the gym. It's obvious that she's on Ozempic :candy:

yes, you can totally lose your face value working at the gym ,she has been lifting and cardio the shit out of herself since last year. 

don't you know there are exercises for your face, your jaw and cheek bones? 

even if she doesnt, she can still have plastic surgeries, bucal fat removal, its not like ozempic is the only way she can achieve that

and even if she is on ozempic? does that really matter? its her body, let sis treat herself

also, these videos are only speculations from professionals, its not confirmation of someone on something, you must be tripping.

also, consider other factors like angles, lighting, photo condition as well, i'm a part-time model, i have my photos taken a lot and istg, different kinds of make-up, lighting, contour, angles and even different photographers WILL give you different results everytime you see yourself on a photo. I cant afford plastic surgeries or any botox, fillers whatsoever, let alone ozempic, yet there are people said my face looks thiner than 6 months ago as well. it can happen in real life.

Lana's faceshape has been the same since Lizzy days, she might use botox here and there, had a nosejob, pumped her lips but who doesnt if they cant afford these? But basically her faceshape is always like it is, and this is certainly not ozempic, her muscle, her arms basically isnt thinner but more in shaped and stronger than last year. I hope this clears your head

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

also, here, you're comparing a random paparazzi pic using flash to professional photos taken with good lighting, and that selfie could very well be retouched... lighting, angles, and so many other factors can determine how someone looks in a photo... i don't get how some people don't understand this :brigitte:

at the end of the day why does it MATTER? her face and her body has nothing to do with her music, or really anything else, you're acting as if she hasn't been getting work done (lips, nose, fillers) since like 2010, criticize her for who she's married to all you want, but why bring her appearance into it? especially when you have no solid evidence to suggest she's on any weight-loss drugs, you guys see any woman who looses weight quickly, and think she looks sickly, gaunt, and/or most certainly couldn't have done it all by herself, and it's just weird, she looks healthy to me, and ultimately it really isn't our business

You win okay. You're the winner. Congratulations :party:

Move on from this topic. Now I'm really getting bored :yawney:

5 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

You win okay. You're the winner. Congratulations :party:

Move on from this topic. Now I'm really getting bored :yawney:

you know there’s a such thing as saying nothing :brigitte: you’re weird for her weight a big deal, congrats 

this is so embarrassing. yall’s research on weight loss is limited to ozempic trend that you’ve heard about on tiktok and youtube celebrity plastic surgeons, then proceed to speculate on a marriage thread just for the sake of not shutting up:oprah2:

modz, where u at lock this 💩 up

Just now, heroindealer said:

this is so embarrassing. yall’s research on weight loss is limited to ozempic trend that you’ve heard about on tiktok and youtube celebrity plastic surgeons, then proceed to speculate on a marriage thread just for the sake of not shutting up:oprah2:

Clock it jade

1 minute ago, Lana Del Dufrene said:

You just don't wanna admit your wrong

Ummm I just gave my personal opinion on what I thought might have been the reason for a life altering decision. Y'all don't need to get so worked up. We can agree to disagree. It's not that deep :byeh8rs2:

1 hour ago, heroindealer said:

WHY was it even unlocked :brigitte:

Just now, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Ummm I just gave my personal opinion on what I thought might have been the reason for a life altering decision. Y'all don't need to get so worked up. We can agree to disagree. It's not that deep :byeh8rs2:

Don't speculate about her weight then.

Let's get back on topic everyone or the thread will be locked again

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

3 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

well your opinion that she only decided to marry someone like him because somehow her weight loss screwed with her ability to make decisions is absolutely ridiculous and also seems misogynistic to me

but we're over it now, we need to stay on topic

══════════════════ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ══════════════════

I wonder if Lana is seeing all the alligator wedding memes and if she thinks they're funny or if she's annoyed by them :ma:

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡