Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

35 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

I think both are excessive but in their own ways I guess 

Me when I'm liked by Lana's family + friends

[image removed]

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Do not post pictures of others without their consent

1 minute ago, Lana Del Dufrene said:

Wtf did i miss

it was a weird pic of someone shirtless at the pool...

nothing makes sense; why it was posted, the quoting, the pic itself, the caption, why it was even removed :thumb3:

6 hours ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

no you guys this is bad on so many levels like this is really bad. I’m happy for her. Yes don’t get me wrong, but this can have such a negative impact on her career. How?  OK let me elaborate. For example, this can change her music completely night and day Because she can start having a different outlook on life or general mood can shift because we know her, with her sad girl style of music she has and how it makes her music the way it is, which we all love so like God forbid if she becomes happy go lucky her music might not be authentic anymore. if she’s gonna have to fake being sad and fake write lyrics about wanting to get back with this love of her life that she’s lost because most of her songs talk about that and it’s not necessarily gonna really make sense since she has that person now and does wouldn’t really apply to her really in her life if she’s thinking about trying to be with someone, but she’s with someone technically you can take most of her songs that she has and they won’t even apply anymore…

I’m trying to make sense right now, but I’m at a lack of words right now to try to describe what I’m trying to say but you guys pretty much understand what I’m telling you basically I’m saying that a lot of things can go wrong in terms of what she decides to do in terms of the music. There’s very high chance that she’lldecide to stop making music altogether because her husband now has her completely infatuated and has filled that empty void she’s been talking about in most if her songs thus removing any real reason for her to wanna continue making more music.
she’s been dying to get married her whole life. Look at all the music that talks about like a lost love or just like heartbreak and everything she doesn’t talk about that what the fuck else is she gonna talk about a new music? I don’t mind songs that like  have lyrics basically very surfaced and devoid of any meaning but at the same time like I don’t see her wanting to continue her career if she’s happy and married, I think she’s gonna wanna finally live her  life she’s always dreamed of living ….

am I going crazy or does this make sense to anyone reading this? 

You wanted me sadder…… :toofunny:

please you can’t be annoyed that she’s happy because you want her to write sad music 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

Chances are they’ve been dating for a whole lot longer than we’ve known, the fact she called him “my guy” back in May.. would suggest they’d been dating for a while at the point (and none of us clocked it lol). Then Charlie moving to Louisiana, I feel like he must’ve been hanging around there a few times to decide to move there.. and could’ve been hanging together

the family not following him kinda makes sense; they know Lana fans look at the followers on their accounts, so it was probably stated to not bring it to focus as he doesn’t want to be thrown in the limelight 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

Her personal growth is truly admirable, from not caring if she lived to now finding happiness in herself and someone else. Everyone in the fan base and outside of it commenting negatively on her marriage of 1 day, I say this in the most non aggressive way possible~ y’all are fucking weird 

14 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

all you guys really think you like the woman Lana?

sorry I really don't wanna sound negative or like I wish her relationship won't work but the guy doesn't even align with her beliefs, (correct me if I'm wrong) but he's a Trump supporter, anti vaxxer and who knows what else, I really hope he's a good man for her I really do, she's probably been through a lot I don't want anything bad happen to her I can't blindly believe that that's the right man for her to spend the rest of her life with

tumblr_o3k2s0IT4d1uvva9wo1_500.gif

wow, it's interesting how people think it's okay to complain about Lana getting married. in fact, the world doesn't stop, the earth keeps spinning, and she's obviously happy. so if Lana is special to you (which she probably is, since you comment on her wedding and personal life more than you should), then treat her right, she deserves it. no matter how it looks on the outside, none of us know her and jeremy personally, and everything could be completely different. and talking about their divorce a few hours after their wedding is crazy...

And now I'm looking forward to the details about the music at the wedding, the cake (because the one with alligator that appeared here was awesome!😅) and especially the photos :wub:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

19 minutes ago, CALIFORNIA DRIVE said:

sorry i really don't want to sound negative or like i wish her relationship wouldn't work out but the guy doesn't even fit her beliefs (correct me if i'm wrong) but he's a trump supporter, anti-vaxxer and who knows what else i really hope he's a good man for her i really hope so, she's probably been through a lot i don't want anything bad to happen to her i can't blindly trust that he's the perfect man she'll spend the rest of her life with

I think that everything you say she cannot ignore, I even think that some of these ideas are not so foreign to her.

she agreed to do with us, respect us or not, but don't wish her harm (it 's no longer in the boyfriend category)

2 minutes ago, ionut said:

I'm afraid we'll never have those wedding photos

A wedding is never meant to be completely private.

If all the guests were asked not to disclose the photos of the couple and if they do not publish anything either, this will seem to reflect a form of shame.

it would be very embarrassing

as I already wrote find  a moment of her instagram or that of her father or on a media that she has mastered the photo we call Jeremy since they are a couple