Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

2 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

Some of you have the nerve to throw stones at Lana while stanning people who aren't very clean... I won't name names, but let's stop the hypocrisy :sssss

a theory: some people mean more to us than others.

giphy.gif

I’m sure she’s seen it - as others have pointed out, she wouldn’t have intervened in how fans talk about it if she hadn’t. Also, it’s 2024 - who isn’t stalking online lol. It’s disappointing because she’s certainly not the kind of person to endorse those kinds of beliefs.

But complacency with it can be telling and it’s just a reminder that even if we feel such resonance with Lana in so many ways, we still may come from distant worlds where we feel a stronger aversion to hateful rhetoric and troubling politics. 

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

Clock it!!! They do not care bc they will not be affected by it

Bingo.

It's easy for them to tell people to calm down when it's not people like them that that redneck swamp jockey wants to see beaten bloody for using a bathroom.

giphy.gif

On 9/27/2024 at 6:18 PM, rancidgirl said:

i saw someone say that now that everyone in QFTC has been exposed/had something bad happen to them lana’s marriage was the reward… and now i’m thinking what if her and jeremy have been plotting this since 2019 like what do you mean you’re an alligator tour guider that’s literally not reallll😭😭it’s a fake job and he’s a secret agent who helped her expose everyone and they fell in love along the way

WAITTT I WAS JUST KIDDING AND APPARENTLY THEY HAVE KNOWN EACHOTHER SINCE 2019… 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFStKQhB/

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, dexter said:

right this is just going back and forth, can we move on to another topic .. any suggestions 

if any of y'all are in Atlanta, please close your windows and turn off the AC. a biohazard facility (with very strangely colored smoke) blew up and now the ATL city government is warning people on Twitter so late after it happened.

giphy.gif

idk, at the end of the day, we just can't assume the worst without knowing with certainty, but i really hope she hasn't seen it, because if so, that would be very telling

i apologize for getting heated up about it, and maybe i should've considered how other people felt, instead of just purely myself... i think it's just disappointing for pretty much all of us at the end of the day... we'll just have to see what happens...

remember, i'll always love you, bye