Sign in to follow this  
Veinsineon

More than 3,000 people have come forward accusing Sean "Puff Daddy, P Diddy" Combs of S/A

13 minutes ago, Embach said:

there have been videos resurfaced where diddy was around young justin bieber when his career started. and this made me realise that the music industry has abused bieber a lot.

Apparently he’s said he doesn’t want to be involved which I get. It must be traumatic reliving those times in his life. He’s married and just had a baby. Really sad :( I wonder what other artists/people are victims of this disgusting behavior. Also hope they don’t protect these monsters and fully expose every single person responsible 

492482-1.png

♡︎

1 hour ago, Embach said:

there have been videos resurfaced where diddy was around young justin bieber when his career started. and this made me realise that the music industry has abused bieber a lot.

looking back, it's honestly sick how much people hated him when he first become famous, just for being young, sounding young, and making fun pop music liked by young girls, he didn't really do anything wrong... and, yeah, he started to act out when he got older, but knowing what he know now, it makes complete sense as to why, and nobody knew it, but nobody considered that maybe something was going on either

it seems like he's doing well in life, and honestly, it's definitely more likeable compared to other celebrities, i just hope he'll be okay and that he can continue to thrive with his wife and his new baby

also, baby is not even that bad of a song lol... he was literally just a kid when he made it

oh, lord, it really brings me down ♥ about the devil town 

UPDATE : A-list accomplices are now motioning to settle certain suits outside of court to avoid attention.

As you can see though, Dailymail... NYT.... big outlets are picking it up. Let's hope the attention stays and they get exposed regardless.

The attorney states in the 12 days since the "Diddy Hotline" has been active, they have now recieved over 12,000 calls

He said he has first sent out demand letters notifying others who will be sued in addition to Combs.

ADDITIONAL UPDATES :

https://www.complex.com/music/a/alex-ocho/pussycat-dolls-singer-elon-musk-diddy-abuse

In 2017, Kaya Jones alleged that the girl group was a "prostitution ring" and that the members were abused and drugged. The group's founder, Robin Antin, denied the claims at the time. The former manager is now being looked at as a possible accomplice.

Clips of Ashton Kutcher boasting about attending NUMEROUS diddy parties have also begun to go viral

https://www.tiktok.com/@fuxtictoccommiex/video/7417686476135157038

Danny, Ashton, and Wilmer have all been public or exposed about their actions in recent years

One for dating Mila Kunis when she was just 14...

Another for dating Demi Lovato when she was 17...

and the third for, well... you know.

An unrelated Quote i thought was interesting

Lou Pearlman, boyband mogul, SA'd members of his boybands. He also created Making the Band, which became a Diddy thing later on, where he made Danity Kane. Allegedly, Diddy said he wanted to hook them on drugs and pimp them out, and didn't actually have any plans for the acts he made on that show.

Lou Pearlman fled to Bali because he was a pdf file scam artist, just like Russell Simmons.

Further lending credibility to the ex-Pussycat dolls trump christian singer girl's claim that the PCD's were an S.T. Ring

An attorney for one of the victims who is on TAPE, has been notified that the video is now being shopped around- after they were asked to purchase it back.

There is now 2 major networks in a bidding war for the footage.

"it's only a matter of time"

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Clips of Ashton Kutcher boasting about attending NUMEROUS diddy parties have also begun to go viral

https://www.tiktok.com/@fuxtictoccommiex/video/7417686476135157038

Danny, Ashton, and Wilmer have all been public or exposed about their actions in recent years

One for dating Mila Kunis when she was just 14...

Another for dating Demi Lovato when she was 17...

and the third for, well... you know.

I know this part is sorta OT but Ashton & Mila also publically defended Danny Masterson both online and in court. They wrote letters to the judge defending his character to give him a lesser sentence even though he was already convicted for raping two women.

putting the letters in the spoiler:

Spoiler

Ashton’s letter

29669290-d4e6-4137-8db7-1ac35b49479b_600

Mila’s letter

3ef5741a-4bce-446c-93f9-b6e8168ba295_600
5245c39f-3639-48a0-b53a-810d6218cfb1_600

There’s also this clip of Ashton talking about Diddy’s parties. He’s a rapist apologist and a straight up weirdo for dating girls that young so wouldn’t be surprised if he’s more involved with the Diddy stuff. He needs to be investigated 

also some clips of Diddy in an Ellen & Conan O’Brien interview talking about his parties

492482-1.png

♡︎

This year and last year were kinda revelatory about celebrities being not exactly the godly figures we took thought they were.

There's a lot of backlash about a lot of people, and the ethics of celebrity culture at large is under scrutiny, which I believe is a good thing. For example, hosting the Met Gala amidst war, famine, etc. 

Some are coming across really well like The Weeknd with his massive donations and no ties to P. Diddy. Just cracking on with his new album and being the cool guy he is. Billie Eilish too with great music output and her ethical record pressing.

But many are coming across as completely oblivious if not complicit as to what's happening in the world, whether it's Palestine, the environment, rape culture, and so on. Even musically, look at the backlash Katy Perry got for her misjudged cheap feminism abortion of a song. The judgement is severe.

I feel bad that Dicaprio is dragged into some of this since he's been the Greta Thunberg of the Hollywood industry and one of the rare people with actual balls and a voice.

But yeah, people have rarely been more aware and talking this much about celebrities, and who's the good guy and the bad guy. I guess we can thank the social media for all of that?

During the 80s and 90s, all people could do was shout at their TV if they were annoyed by someone, and noone would hear that. Now we're streaming wars, colonialism, lies, political hypocrisy, and so much more in real time.

So, yeah, people can't get away with the same shit that they used to. I think that's a good thing. It's also a bad in the sense of "fuck, we're so powerless" about a lot of these issues. 

This case in insane :oprah2: every time a new abuser is exposed, i just can’t believe that another one has acted like this for decades and has never been held accountable for it… I don’t understand : why is it that so many men in the entertainment industry believe they have the right to act like this?!? 
my heart really goes out to all the survivors :oprah:

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

This case in insane :oprah2: every time a new abuser is exposed, i just can’t believe that another one has acted like this for decades and has never been held accountable for it… I don’t understand : why is it that so many men in the entertainment industry believe they have the right to act like this?!? 
my heart really goes out to all the survivors :oprah:

I can't wait for the documentary. 

Finding Neverland (the Michael Jackson one) blew my mind. I still can't believe those parents let their boys sleep with him in the same bed - just because he was a celebrity. It was so painstankingly obvious, in hindsight.

14 minutes ago, barttttender said:

I can't wait for the documentary. 

Finding Neverland (the Michael Jackson one) blew my mind. I still can't believe those parents let their boys sleep with him in the same bed - just because he was a celebrity. It was so painstankingly obvious, in hindsight.

Michael was also grooming the parents, blinding them to the abuse to come by earning their trust. I do have another celebrity in mind who got in the business when she was barely out of her childhood… and I suspect her « abuser » used a similar technique with her parents as Michael’s. But yeah, I can’t believe how much Michael could get away with, with the blessing of the parents :oprah2:

the P Diddy documentary will be interesting and also incredibly hard to watch. The Weinstein, Epstein and R Kelly ones all were. 

37 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Michael was also grooming the parents, blinding them to the abuse to come by earning their trust. I do have another celebrity in mind who got in the business when she was barely out of her childhood… and I suspect her « abuser » used a similar technique with her parents as Michael’s. But yeah, I can’t believe how much Michael could get away with, with the blessing of the parents :oprah2:

the P Diddy documentary will be interesting and also incredibly hard to watch. The Weinstein, Epstein and R Kelly ones all were. 

I never saw the Weinstein one. Might check it out. 

Fun fact: way before the Weinstein scandal, I always thought he was suss. He just had that look about him. I had this idea for a short story titled "The Last Hollywood Party", where all the acting celebrities get invited to a party in the mansion of a big Hollywood producer - Weinstein. But then, he puts them through Hunger Games-style survival because he's gone batshit crazy. Like, water filling up the room, professional hitmen shooting at them, a fire, etc. I was gonna have one A list actress survive, like Amy Adams, trying to get back to her daughter. thought it was a really interesting idea. Four pages into the story, they announced the first Weinstein allegations and I was like "damn". Never finished it.

Diddy made his first court appearance today since being arrested on September 16th. His trial date is set for May 5th of 2025. Hopefully it doesn’t get pushed back because I’m sure lawyers have an endless amount of evidence to go through

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryroeloffs/2024/10/10/sean-diddy-combs-will-face-sex-trafficking-trial-in-may/

492482-1.png

♡︎

On 10/8/2024 at 6:26 PM, barttttender said:

I feel bad that Dicaprio is dragged into some of this since he's been the Greta Thunberg of the Hollywood industry and one of the rare people with actual balls and a voice.

While he's one of my favorite actors, I have never really liked him as a person. Like it's great that he raises awareness of ecosystem and the life of wildlife + endangered species but I find him hypocritical in a way that while he talks about climate change, he flies in his million dollar private jets and sails in his luxury yachts. Also him dating and dumping supermodels until they turn 25 is weird af as well.

On 10/8/2024 at 8:15 PM, barttttender said:

I never saw the Weinstein one. Might check it out. 

Fun fact: way before the Weinstein scandal, I always thought he was suss. He just had that look about him. I had this idea for a short story titled "The Last Hollywood Party", where all the acting celebrities get invited to a party in the mansion of a big Hollywood producer - Weinstein. But then, he puts them through Hunger Games-style survival because he's gone batshit crazy. Like, water filling up the room, professional hitmen shooting at them, a fire, etc. I was gonna have one A list actress survive, like Amy Adams, trying to get back to her daughter. thought it was a really interesting idea. Four pages into the story, they announced the first Weinstein allegations and I was like "damn". Never finished it.

This shit is amazing, I'd pay money to see it. It's giving me American Horror Story x Hunger Games x Lost

2.gif

1 hour ago, Embach said:

While he's one of my favorite actors, I have never really liked him as a person. Like it's great that he raises awareness of ecosystem and the life of wildlife + endangered species but I find him hypocritical in a way that while he talks about climate change, he flies in his million dollar private jets and sails in his luxury yachts. Also him dating and dumping supermodels until they turn 25 is weird af as well.

This shit is amazing, I'd pay money to see it. It's giving me American Horror Story x Hunger Games x Lost

Ikr. Thank you. 

Not sure if I could use actual actors' names for legal reasons either. Think I'd have to ask each and every one's agent individually, or use similar names. Like Dom Cruise or Annie Adams. Which makes it sound like a comedy and not exactly what I'd be going for. 

Dicaprio's preference for young girls is just brat behavior indeed. I'm glad you like him as an actor tho. He's truly one of the greats.

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

an unsettling development :

Diddy and an unnamed male star allegedly SA'd a 13yo, while a female celeb watched

it sucks theyre dragging their feet on revealing names.

THEY NEED TO BE EXPOSED! THEY ARE CRIMINALS... AND NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!

oh, lord, it really brings me down ♥ about the devil town 

Another new accusation :

https://www.themirror.com/entertainment/diddy-accused-assaulting-man-passing-760629.amp

The lawsuit continued: "Plaintiff ultimately consented to the agreement because he wanted to meet Combs and have an opportunity to promote himself and his business. Combs' associate did not provide Plaintiff with a copy of the executed nondisclosure agreement."

After signing the NDA, the individual was then allegedly handed a drink which the lawsuit described as a "typical tequila soda with a cranberry juice mixer". The lawsuit alleged: "Combs' associate instructed Plaintiff to drink the beverage as another condition to gain entry into the party. Plaintiff obliged and took several sips of the drink."

-

-

Inside the party, the alleged victim was greeted by one of his clients, something he said made him feel "more comfortable and at ease". The lawsuit added: "Plaintiff observed numerous celebrities in attendance at the party, adding to the glamorous yet overwhelming atmosphere."

-

The lawsuit continued: "At this moment of realizing his significant impairment, Combs approached Plaintiff, removed his pants, and began performing non-consensual oral sex onto him. Combs then directed Plaintiff to perform oral sex on another individual in the room, known as Celebrity A."

-

"Due to the haze of the drug he had been clandestinely served, Plaintiff could not resist Combs' coercion and ordering. He felt trapped inside of his own body – unable to control it or understand what was happening around him. As a result, Plaintiff was forced to perform nonconsensual oral sex onto Celebrity A. After Celebrity A finished, this individual spit into Plaintiff's mouth," it added.