Sign in to follow this  
Hello Heaven

Your Least Favourite Song From Btd?

What is your least favourite song from BTD?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favourite BTD track?

• Born To Die
    • Off To The Races
    • Blue Jeans
    • Video Games
    • Diet Mountain Dew
    • National Anthem
    • Dark Paradise
    • Radio
    • Carmen
    • Million Dollar Man
    • Summertime Sadness
    • This Is What Makes Us Girls
    • Without You
    • Lolita
    • Lucky Ones

Bumping this 'cause I voted.

"Million Dollar Man" has always been the weak point for me, which is a little sad because I love the lyrics. I wish the album mix was like the demo --- it sounds so much better with just piano, strings, and her voice.

Agree. :agree:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Guest Dot

Lucky Ones, ugh. I really think it's such a weak Lana song and I think it's a bad ending to such a great album! In fact, I don't even think the 3 bonus tracks are even that good...the rest of the album is better in my opinion. WY, Lolita and LO are pretty weak songs if you ask me.

Without You

:oh:

My least favourite is Diet Mtn Dew. I know a lot of people love it but I just think the chorus is too repetitive.

I disagree with the Lucky Ones votes though, I think the lyrics is its strong point. I know a lot of songs are better but I didn't think it was the weakest song on the album! Also, Without You is my favourite! I can't believe it has a vote!

I love Lucky Ones!!! Radio, Without You, Million Dollar Man, Summertime Sadness, National Anthem and Blue Jeans are my Top6.

My vote clearly goes to Lolita, because I think the AKA version is so much better than the album version! TIWMUG would be a close second place. It's a good song, but it's nothing special in my opinion...

My vote clearly goes to Lolita, because I think the AKA version is so much better than the album version! TIWMUG would be a close second place. It's a good song, but it's nothing special in my opinion...

Lolita wasn't on LDR AKA LG but I'm guessing that was probably a mistake and you meant the demos?

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

What I don't get is how some people can hate and album version but then absolutely love the demo. I mean, it's still pretty much the same song, just a different version.

I am pround to say that I love every single version of Lolita and Diet Mountain Dew.

What I don't get is how some people can hate and album version but then absolutely love the demo. I mean, it's still pretty much the same song, just a different version.

wow, wow, wow, easy now. No one is hating here. Hate is a strong word  :read:

And yeah It's the same song, but the lyrics and melody in Diet Mountain Dew in particular is way different from the new version js  :bye:

EQFO7rX.png

I am pround to say that I love every single version of Lolita and Diet Mountain Dew.

I disagree. Lyrically, the album version and demos may sound pretty much the same, but to me a song goes way deeper than that. Just notice how different, for example, the "Dark Paradise" final version is to the demo. They have a different beat, different vocals and even different lyrics. The feeling to the song is totally other.

I hate how (in my opinion) they messed with "Diet Mountain Dew." I think the demo is just so much more appealing, I can't understand how they turned such a mellow and relaxing track into something with irritating loud vocals and beat.

I disagree. Lyrically, the album version and demos may sound pretty much the same, but to me a song goes way deeper than that. Just notice how notice, for example, the "Dark Paradise" final version is to the demo. They have a different beat, different vocals and even different lyrics. The feeling to the song is totally other.

I hate how (in my opinion) they messed with "Diet Mountain Dew." I think the demo is just so much more appealing, I can't understand how they turned such a mellow and relaxing track into something with irritating loud vocals and beat.

wow, wow, wow, easy now. No one is hating here. Hate is a strong word  :read:

And yeah It's the same song, but the lyrics and melody in Diet Mountain Dew in particular is way different from the new version js  :bye:

I understand what you're both saying and I know not everyone hates the album versions but some people do, js. And yes, I prefer the DMD demo - I love it and fair enough if other people do and then dislike what they changed for the album version but what I was saying was that I can't see how it's possible to hate one version of a song and I think some people just say that because they're irritated that the demo was changed a lot/didn't live up to what it could've been on an album.

Lucky Ones...but only because i think i overplayed it!

i hated Radio and Million Dollar Man when they came out and now i cant get over Million Dollar Man! Radio's good too!

I always loved Radio and Million Dollar Man, just skipped Lucky Ones