TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Reveals Details About "Spiritual" New Album

Lana Del Rey says her forthcoming second album has "moved on to a more spiritual place lyrically".
The American singer, who now lives in the UK, has recently been writing new music in Santa Monica, California, for her new release.
She said: "It's a little more stripped down but still cinematic and dark."
Last week the star, whose real name is Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, won the award for best international female at the Brit Awards.
'Slow progress'
Speaking to Newsbeat after her win, the 26-year-old said: "I've been working on it really slowly but I love everything I've done.
"I've been writing in Santa Monica (California) and I know what the record sounds like. Now I just have to finish it"

"As soon as I write the words to a song, I can paint exactly what I want the picture to look like"

"Musically I've worked with the same three guys."
Lana Del Rey's debut album Born To Die, released in January 2012, was the fifth best-selling album around the world last year, shifting 3.4 million copies.
Frenchman Yoann Lemoine, or Woodkid as he's know on stage, directed Lana Del Rey's Born To Die and Blue Jeans videos and the singer says she already has a vision for one of her new tracks.
"For some reason the videos are still the easiest things that come," she explained.
"As soon as I write the words to a song, I can paint exactly what I want the picture to look like.
"I have a song called Black Beauty and I've already talked to people about making it."

Black Beauty???? :oprah:

:heidi: :heidi:

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/21593264 - They must have spoken to her after the BRITS.

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

UGH I AM SO HYPED ALREADY :defeated:

I've barely even gotten off of my obsession for Paradise, and now here she is teasing us :defeated:

:icant:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Man, already? Not that I'm complaining, but she should wait until the Paradise shock has worn off  :crossed:

Exactly :icant: I'm still obsessing over it. I'll be really overwhelmed when the new album comes out soon :horror:

So much love for Lana :icant:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Man, already? Not that I'm complaining, but she should wait until the Paradise shock has worn off  :crossed:

I agree. She doesn't need/have to be like Rihanna and rush an album. But I'll love anything she releases.

:bliss:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I agree. She doesn't need/have to be like Rihanna and rush an album. But I'll love anything she releases.

:bliss:

It used to be common to release a few albums a year, it's not a Rihanna thing. And Lana writes and records a lot anyways she just couldn't release it before.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

It used to be common to release a few albums a year, it's not a Rihanna thing. And Lana writes and records a lot anyways she just couldn't release it before.

Really? I didn't notice people doing it before Rihanna...maybe cause they didn't have as much publicity then. :pft:

Is this the first instance she's talked of Black Beauty?

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.