Lana Del Rey Reveals Details About "Spiritual" New Album

1. Black Beauty

2. Trans Am

3. Gatsby song?

4. Will You Still Love Me???

5. Another AKA Remake????

I CAN DREAM.

Gatsby song and Will you still love me are the same :brows:

But you're right about the remakes, she said she wants to remake Kill Kill and Mermaid Motel....I wonder what kind of awesomeness she will create from them, they are already so cool. :agree2:

Also, would you be here for another cover? She did so well with Blue Velvet, I would totally love it. :pray:

omg remember those Bradley tweets calling her a speed fairy??

black beauty and white lightning 

tumblr_m50429b93Y1r7efay.png

dude if this turns out to be a bradley diss, it'd be amazing ngl

Off-topic, but those kind of tweets make celebrities or people who think they are celebrities look like stupid six-graders attacking each other on Facebook. :toofunny: Seriously, get a life outside of Twitterland. 

It makes me cringe when I see native English speakers not being able to see the difference between your and you're.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

It makes me cringe when I see native English speakers not being able to see the difference between your and you're.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Same goes for 'their' and 'there' and, in rare cases, 'they're.'

~*~LANA DEL CONSPIRACY TIME~*~

- the album will take much longer than expected

- Ben will freak out that she's losing momentum and leak a bunch of Paradise demos and blame it on lanaboards

:benmawson: :benmawson: :benmawson:

prepare yoselves

you're my favorite.

"stripped-down" = Sirens

"western" = "Black Beauty" = "Westbound"

"Trans Am" = "Next to Me" = "River Road" = "Pretty Baby" = "For K" = "Sirens"

--> we're getting a re-release of Sirens!!! :hdu:

Does this mean For K Part 3?

No, we're getting too carried away here but srsly I think I'd die from a heart attack if I saw that on a track listing :icant:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

When i think of "stripped" and particularly "western" I think For K Part 2 Demo, which I am SO ready for  :hdu:

Yessss.

"Western" could actually mean anything but if it's some hokey cowboy shit I'll kill myself. Rehab is a good balance, but it might just mean ~Santa Monica~

I consider Ride to be pretty western but that's probably because it was associated with desert imagery from the moment the cover was posted.

I remember before BtD been released she described as "Bruce Springsteen in Miami" which sounds amazing but is the last thing that we can recall while listening to the record. So it's pretty sure to say that the producers had a huge influnce on it (otherwise I don't think that she would have ruinded Diet Moutain Dew like that) then I bet until they finish the new album will sound a lot different of what she has in mind.