TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Reveals Details About "Spiritual" New Album

it's going around on tumblr that her album is titled Black Beauty and she's doing a US tour with meet and greets and people are saying the source was BBC...

and I'm like, you're dumb  :facepalm:

BzhmW.png

I was wondering, they lyrics from Young & Beautiful:

"Channeling angels, in

The new age, now"

Could refer to what is coming next.

Maybe there will be more songs with "heaven" and "paradise" in them :godlaugh:

"Channeling angels, in

The new age, now"

I don't think so, I think being in paradise/heaven was the end of the BTD story/chapter. I think Lana is moving onto new stories; a new chapter for the new album.

"Channeling angels, in

The new age, now"

I don't doubt she'll have more songs mentioning "heaven" and "paradise", simply because she obsessively returns to the same themes, but I wouldn't read too much into those lines in particular.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Exactly what does "spiritual" mean in the sense she's using it? Does she mean like.. angels/heaven/God? Or is it a different kind of spiritual? Because I'm confused about exactly what I should be expecting. 

Exactly what does "spiritual" mean in the sense she's using it? Does she mean like.. angels/heaven/God? Or is it a different kind of spiritual? Because I'm confused about exactly what I should be expecting. 

that's for her to know and us to make up

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Revelations about life? I don't see it being biblical or anything, but more metaphysical.

Guest Dot

I don't think so, I think being in paradise/heaven was the end of the BTD story/chapter. I think Lana is moving onto new stories; a new chapter for the new album.

Maybe she's going to sing about her rise to fame finding her new love, etc.

That's a good interpretation too. :teehee:

Then maybe her next stories will be about her vision of angels or something.

I mean, she is a catholic, and in that religion she can write about relationship with God, and angels.

But of course since she studied metaphysics she might as well take a totally different direction.

What is spiritual about it ? 

tumblr_lrtpbj0Ck51qdpx8e.gif

She achieved it through "spiritual" means :creep:

For real, it could be spiritual if it was about her the effect of those things on her soul, her feelings, etc.

She achieved it through "spiritual" means :creep:

For real, it could be spiritual if it was about her the effect of those things on her soul, her feelings, etc.

So something like Gods & Monsters ?... Well honestly I think its going to be stripped-down sound like her recent covers. And I dont know if I would like Paradise no. II

Expecting the loon in 2/3 of songs... Haynie must be on it...

and don't you try to write something on this like "no! it's boring", "shut up you are stupid" or something worse. 

I aoprove all your opinions but only mine is correct! :hooker:  :toofunny:

Everybody knows that loon makes Lana's song so haunting and complete. So...

And about what Lana said for "spiritual album"... she said for Paradise that it's dark...bla bla bla...and on the end we got a song about taste of her pussy and the only dark song was Gods and Monsters...  :derpna:

You will see...Born to Die - Spiritual Edition.

And actually I don't like Lana, I'm here for Ata's boobs.  :hottie:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Expecting the loon in 2/3 of songs... Haynie must be on it...

and don't you try to write something on this like "no! it's boring", "shut up you are stupid" or something worse. 

I aoprove all your opinions but only mine is correct! :hooker:  :toofunny:

Everybody knows that loon makes Lana's song so haunting and complete. So...

And about what Lana said for "spiritual album"... she said for Paradise that it's dark...bla bla bla...and on the end we got a song about taste of her pussy and the only dark song was Gods and Monsters...  :derpna:

You will see...Born to Die - Spiritual Edition.

And actually I don't like Lana, I'm here for Ata's boobs.  :hottie:

Paradise is pretty dark EP for me overall. She left all the funny beats she´d had on Born to Die. And I dont know if people are here for more songs like on Paradise. Actually, a lot of people (even fans) starts to get bored of it. She kinda rips off herself. I think she shoud be more experimental and play with new sound and beats. But I see Intercope wants her to be that mysterious femme fatale. 

tumblr_m8tclyjeFp1qgne6io1_250.gif