TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Reveals Details About "Spiritual" New Album

People were somewhat shocked when I mentioned in a previous post that I was thirsty for new music. Well, thank god Lana is already working on the next album! lol. I loved Born to Die and Paradise, and have played them over and over. It just leaves me wanting more! This is great news! :)

btw, what's with the "Musically I've worked with the same three guys."? the same three guys for the entire album or the same three guys as for btd? emile haynie? :suicide:  justin parker? rick nowels? jeff bhasker? idk...

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

btw, what's with the "Musically I've worked with the same three guys."? the same three guys for the entire album or the same three guys as for btd? emile haynie? :suicide:  justin parker? rick nowels? jeff bhasker? idk...

I can think of four who she's with most prominently: Dan Heath, Justin Parker, Rick Nowels, and Emile Haynie...The most ditchable in that list is obviously Emile if she's going for stripped down.

As long as she stays with Justin Parker I'm happy.

Although I would be happy to hear what she could do with someone like Avicii or Will. I. Am. Or David Guetta.

Some crazy shit would go down :twirls:

Although I would be happy to hear what she could do with someone like Avicii or Will. I. Am. Or David Guetta.

:suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Glad to hear a gospel album is coming! So pumped! I'm heading to church now  :D

I don't think she means religious spiritual .. But more like her thematic "live fast, die young" spirituality eg. Ride ~

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I don't think she means religious spiritual .. But more like her thematic "live fast, die young" spirituality eg. Ride ~

Oh dangy dang, really? I was so excited!  :( Well, I'll pray for you, and for Lana too! I'm at church!  :D

:derpna2:

I wish Emile continues to work with her, I think that he is very responsible for the success of BTD, it's a soundscaping experience with all these effects and of course Lana's voice.

Of course I'd never like her to repeat herself so as long as she reinvents herself and keeps music original even with the same people I'll keep listening to her. If she becomes another mainstream artist...oh I can't even think about it.

free blessings plz

Oh darn i'm so excited this ma first one im gonna tell ma momma after  :D

youblessed-title1.gif 

Sorry it took so long, was at the church praying  :D

:derpna2: