TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Reveals Details About "Spiritual" New Album

~*~LANA DEL CONSPIRACY TIME~*~

- the album will take much longer than expected

- Ben will freak out that she's losing momentum and leak a bunch of Paradise demos and blame it on lanaboards

:benmawson: :benmawson: :benmawson:

prepare yoselves

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

~*~LANA DEL CONSPIRACY TIME~*~

- the album will take much longer than expected

- Ben will freak out that she's losing momentum and leak a bunch of Paradise demos and blame it on lanaboards

:benmawson: :benmawson: :benmawson:

prepare yoselves

i'm ok with this

14417469274.gif

Terms like "stripped down" and "western" are pretty meaningless unless you know what the person who uses the terms means by them. These little types of catch phrases can mean anything. What one person considers "stripped down" can be very different from what someone else considers the term to mean. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Terms like "stripped down" and "western" are pretty meaningless unless you know what the person who uses the terms means by them. These little types of catch phrases can mean anything. What one person considers "stripped down" can be very different from what someone else considers the term to mean. 

True! From what I've seen/heard of Lana's music & music videos though, I can get a vague idea (my own idea of her idea, i guess.. ha maybe i should just stop now sorry [not even gonna close the parenthesis] 

14417469274.gif

You're really hung up on this aren't you? Nope. She is tho. Repeats every give oportunity. How else do you expect her to talk about and reference the themes in her music, the sound and style of the music, the visuals she incorporates in her videos and overall work, and even the visuals that a lot of her music conjures up? Similar words. Different answers. Broken record just ring my bellsssss. She isn't misusing any of these words. Never said she was...

glgcDdT.gif

True! From what I've seen/heard of Lana's music & music videos though, I can get a vague idea (my own idea of her idea, i guess.. ha maybe i should just stop now sorry [not even gonna close the parenthesis] 

As a software engineer, I can not overstate how much your unmatched left parens bothers me. 

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I was hoping for a more upbeat album... can a pop album be even darker that BtD? Oh gosh... Looking forwards to hearing the album though.

I think an album can perfectly be darker than Born to Die. I think Paradise is darker than it already. I am fine with most likely anything she releases but I wish she could come up with a mix of how epic Born to Die is with how variated Lana Del Ray is with how great Paradise is and then she'd release a stunning third (or fourth, or fifth, we could say) record.

black beauty

tumblr_mbjp6jnT0i1qf07hso1_400.jpg

6r2sHfW.jpg

what if the majority of the album is just songs that got released that weren't' supposed to

:teehee:

"I've been writing in Santa Monica (California) and I know what the record sounds like. Now I just have to finish it"

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

no but i know who it was about and why so  :crossed:

Jeffree Star?!?!?!?!1

'Twas Lana.

Okay so upcoming titles are:

1. Black Beauty

2. Trans Am

We'll see if they make it :oprah:

Dark hair is here to stay :oprah:

Fake tracklisting all night :oprah:

When I think spiritual for Lana, I think Pawn Shop Blues and I Don't Wanna Go and Butterflies Part 2 har har har

Anyway, I'm here for her overexposure :umadney: But I'll wait until the soundtrack releases at least to start freaking out.