Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

i miss paradise tour so much

i regret i couldn't go to one of these shows... ;( :(

i see her nowadays singing so badly most of her songs (quit smoking gurlL), i got very sad about LFL live, it was terrible

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I hate Allison Perez

JK I'm just grossly jealous of her. She meets Lana like every two days and she's the prettiest girl ever :defeated:

i would date her

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, Bel Air are way different than the other Paradise songs. The production and the lyrics are just not in the same theme. 

Idk if i'm the only one who feels that, I consider them as a different project/EP (Tropico)

Lana needs to perform I Can Fly live. Just.once. PLEASE.

Body Electric, Gods & Monsters, Bel Air are way different than the other Paradise songs. The production and the lyrics are just not in the same theme. 

Idk if i'm the only one who feels that, I consider them as a different project/EP (Tropico)

That is very true. I'm glad I am not the only one who thinks that way.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Her current behaviour is as ugly as her new face

Help me understand the picture you mean

I am so so sorry and sad that I have to agree a bit

..What do you mean by her "current behaviour"? Lana is lovely.

Cherry performance was terrible in terms of vocals it's giving me Body Electric live in Berlin type of nightmares

The rehearsal of Cherry at the Weenie Roast sounded better than the actual performance.

It was better at Radio 1's Big Weekend.

I support Lana having kids and a family, bc she's had such bad luck with men, I just want her to be happy. 

Think of Marilyn... She divorced 3 times (bad luck with men), badly wanted children, but ended her life before she could make it to that vision :'( 

Lana is like a modern-day Marilyn and I want her to have it all!!!

Honeymoon isn't a bad song. I stan it.

O yea. I love the lyrics, the strings, her vocals and the whole package basically - also including the home made video, I can see why people think it's dull and why they didn't release it but I obsessed the clips on Instagram and I love the video, also sharing the VHS aesthetics obsession with her  :flutter:

O yea. I love the lyrics, the strings, her vocals and the whole package basically - also including the home made video, I can see why people think it's dull and why they didn't release it but I obsessed the clips on Instagram and I love the video, also sharing the VHS aesthetics obsession with her  :flutter:

I just love how EPIC and CINEMATIC it feels <3 It's truly a classic.  :flutter:

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif