Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

this entire fucking era is cancelled

her career is over

goddamnyosemiteslanderonMYgoodchristiansitewhattheabsoluteFUCKiswrongwithpeoplethesedaysohmygodthisisterriblewhowouldevendoshitlikethisicannotbelieveyoudtrytocomeforme,myfamily,mylivlihoodhavetodayscommonmanhavenodeceny?iamjustinshockinbewildermentinparapalegicepilepsythatievenhadtoreadthatcommentlikeohmyfuckinggodiveneverfeltsoinvalidatedeveninhomophobiaandracismiveneverhadtofeelmyheartburstmyheadpulsateandmychesttightenlikethisineedagoddamnambulanceimgoingtohaveafullonfuckingstrokebelievemewhenisaythisyosemitehoneyhoneyohmygodimsosososorryanuglyassbitchlikethatwouldevensaythissweetieitsatragedypeoplehavenotastethesedaystocomeaftersuchaworthycandidateforanofferingtowhicheveraliensinvadeandasktohearasongyouperfectfolkvintageacousticdesertcocacolafeelingloveofmylifeiloveyouhoneydontletthehatersgetyoudownyouwillriseaboveandiwilldoeverythingwithinmypowertoprettymuchdieforyou

her career is over

goddamnyosemiteslanderonMYgoodchristiansitewhattheabsoluteFUCKiswrongwithpeoplethesedaysohmygodthisisterriblewhowouldevendoshitlikethisicannotbelieveyoudtrytocomeforme,myfamily,mylivlihoodhavetodayscommonmanhavenodeceny?iamjustinshockinbewildermentinparapalegicepilepsythatievenhadtoreadthatcommentlikeohmyfuckinggodiveneverfeltsoinvalidatedeveninhomophobiaandracismiveneverhadtofeelmyheartburstmyheadpulsateandmychesttightenlikethisineedagoddamnambulanceimgoingtohaveafullonfuckingstrokebelievemewhenisaythisyosemitehoneyhoneyohmygodimsosososorryanuglyassbitchlikethatwouldevensaythissweetieitsatragedypeoplehavenotastethesedaystocomeaftersuchaworthycandidateforanofferingtowhicheveraliensinvadeandasktohearasongyouperfectfolkvintageacousticdesertcocacolafeelingloveofmylifeiloveyouhoneydontletthehatersgetyoudownyouwillriseaboveandiwilldoeverythingwithinmypowertoprettymuchdieforyou

:mj3: :mj3:  :mj3: :mj3:  :mj3:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

:mj3: :mj3:  :mj3:  :mj3:  :mj3:

i broke the website on my end for my love of yosemite

DO YALL GET IT NOW

jonny4.png

her career is over

salvatore SNAPPED

???, ?????????

her unreleased kept being unreleased for a reason tbh

True. They're fine on their own but they don't belong in her discography, except for a few like Angels Forever or Serial Killer which I wish she released. Like all her random electro pop songs like Live or Die or Hit and Run, it would be a mess if she released those. They're better unreleased

BLUE JEANS is the worse song ever out of Lanas discography . she sucks at it live and in studio . what a WASTE on good visuals for a TERRIBLE song . i want it off the set list a long with cola . tired of BOTH . GOOD . BYE .  :crossed:

giphy.gif

BLUE JEANS is the worse song ever out of Lanas discography . she sucks at it live and in studio . what a WASTE on good visuals for a TERRIBLE song . i want it off the set list a long with cola . tired of BOTH . GOOD . BYE .  :crossed:

I love Blue Jeans, but she really should take it off her setlist. Too me Blue Jeans isn't 'special' enough to be on almost all of her setlists. Blue Jeans isn't on the same level as Video Games or Summertime Sadness even. The only way I would want to hear her sing Blue Jeans, is if she were to perform Born To Die in full. Kind of like the Beach Boys do/did with Pet Sounds, or the Zombies do/did with Odessey and Oracle. 

True. They're fine on their own but they don't belong in her discography, except for a few like Angels Forever or Serial Killer which I wish she released. Like all her random electro pop songs like Live or Die or Hit and Run, it would be a mess if she released those. They're better unreleased

i could list all the unreleased that could be actually released - and some of them are scrapped songs from released albuns

• serial killer
  • angels forever
  • ur gal (you know what song im talking about)
  • RBFY (it can be considered an unreleased song lmao)
  • you & me - if she released it, she should rename it ALIVE - and turn into a "intro" song or a interlude
  • fine china

that's it

and i don't even "love" most of them, but they have their potential and are good songs

also

i still hate the lfl cover, i don't like chuck photography in general

i would love something from neil krug and i think that would be perfect this:

• summer bummer cover photoshoot
  • smiling on the cover
  • the same font from LFL

the LFL cover, in my opinion, it doesn't match the concept, in her concerts, she looks like the girl from summer bummer cover, not from the LFL cover (that reminds me of honeymoon era)

maybe LFL is something between her next album and honeymoon and that's why we have her dressed in that way

and yes, i know that the pic was taken in the recording of "love" video

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

WTF is wrong with you guys? Blue Jeans >>> Honeymoon & Lust For Life combined!

Blue Jeans got me into Lana but let's remember that TBD and Heroin exist. Other than that I'm also not here for Blue Jeans slander :crazy: 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

allow me to post mine in tiny font so im not murdered for this but its just my humble onion...    :deadbanana:

uv and cherry are overrated, good?  yes, the best things ever?  no

also change is really boring and honestly i wish it had been put next to white mustang in the tracklist so the snooze songs could flow and i could have my glorious heroin/get free moment (and before you ask yes i edited my digital tracklist i mean on physical copies/the "official" tracklist)

lanas covers arent bad and dont deserve nearly as much hate as they get, especially dont let me be misunderstood

roses bloom for you >>>>>>>>>>> yosemite

also ive never listened to y'our g'irl in full and i never will because its overhyped and the snippets sounded utterly boring

and coachella, while needing better production yes, is not the hellspawn people pretend it is - also its verses are better than the choruses

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

allow me to post mine in tiny font so im not murdered for this but its just my humble onion...    :deadbanana:

also change is really boring and honestly i wish it had been put next to white mustang in the tracklist so the snooze songs could flow and i could have my glorious heroin/get free moment (and before you ask yes i edited my digital tracklist i mean on physical copies/the "official" tracklist)

lanas covers arent bad and dont deserve nearly as much hate as they get, especially dont let me be misunderstood

also ive never listened to y'our g'irl in full and i never will because its overhyped and the snippets sounded utterly boring

and coachella, while needing better production yes, is not the hellspawn people pretend it is - also its verses are better than the choruses

tenor.gif?itemid=7166134

how....could...you

e: wrong fucking gif :rip:

tenor.gif?itemid=7166134

how....could...you

e: wrong fucking gif :rip:

i was very confused at how the original gif related but i just accepted it

Summertime Sadness

am i the only one who thinks summertime sadness is annoying, as well as born to die (song)? when they were released and popular i'd literally listen to them all day for years and now i start rolling my eyes when they play

you didn't sunken, YOU DIDN'T 

6J1PW8O.gif

???, ?????????

1. uv and cherry are overrated, good?  yes, the best things ever?  no

2. also change is really boring

1. True. They're good, but overrated.

Kinda true. I don't hate it, but I don't really like it either.

True.

They both sound underwhelming, TBH.

It's the worst UV outtake. :hooker:

Well it sucks, but it's not the only song on Lust For Life that sucks; certain other tracks are actually worse. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

6J1PW8O.gif

ill quote your signature here and say

7ZsnkQ0.gif                 I said what I said          7ZsnkQ0.gif

6J1PW8O.gif

you didn't even stick up for yosemite

tenor.gif?itemid=9117254