Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

In some of Lana's lives on insta her eyelashes look super...'heavy' to me and not in a good way.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

In some of Lana's lives on insta her eyelashes look super...'heavy' to me and not in a good way.

this so much  :crossed: she'd have to get a perm too to make them more lifted because they just look floppy on one side and curled on the other in some videos but i guess she wants them more flirty instead of like this

ef6c6297a67831a19f1a96a2154366f5--kylie-

She looks good in terms of appearance but I miss when she was super elaborate and inhumanly perfect and pristine looking. Like a porcelain dolls. I always idolized the way she went all out and now she just dresses like me  :toofunny:

also i miss red hair lol

Signature looks

0c3edf9b25d7402ff10f5398dec5944d--lana-d

benzi5-l-610x610-pants-lana+del+rey-sexy

b30b543064ece3ff1a148ba2795912bb--milan-

81eed0cdccb35beeed3eff2e879f6f16--light-

only a year ago, though, her greatest look of all time 

lana-del-rey-hair-49-500x750.jpg

She looks good in terms of appearance but I miss when she was super elaborate and inhumanly perfect and pristine looking. Like a porcelain dolls. I always idolized the way she went all out and now she just dresses like me  :toofunny:

also i miss red hair lol

Signature looks

0c3edf9b25d7402ff10f5398dec5944d--lana-d

benzi5-l-610x610-pants-lana+del+rey-sexy

b30b543064ece3ff1a148ba2795912bb--milan-

81eed0cdccb35beeed3eff2e879f6f16--light-

only a year ago, though, her greatest look of all time 

lana-del-rey-hair-49-500x750.jpg

don't do this to me  :defeated: the nails, the hair, the dresses, the versace boots lana pls

Noah fence but I think it's weird when people get tattoos to match Lana, especially the M tattoo on her hand.... that stands for for grandmother's name and that just has meaning to her, like?  :oprah3:  It's cool when people get tattoos inspired by her music tho  

Guns and Roses > Florida Kilos

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Noah fence but I think it's weird when people get tattoos to match Lana, especially the M tattoo on her hand.... that stands for for grandmother's name and that just has meaning to her, like?  :oprah3:  It's cool when people get tattoos inspired by her music tho  

like adele  :creep:

idk if its just me but i hate when lana puts her hands on her knees and backs it the fuck up ezgif-5-8d11b68ea3.gif

Of course the gif expired. it was amazing/brilliant and I don’t think I saved it. Fuck.

Edited by Peachycream

I couldn't care less about Yosemite, the short live snippet sounds kind of boring and basic (all of this based just on the LQ audio performance interrupted by gays screaming, of course :hooker: ) , RBFY on the other hand, an instant classic, Yosemite could never! :oprah3:

8nl2OpX.png

I couldn't care less about Yosemite, the short live snippet sounds kind of boring and basic (all of this based just on the LQ audio performance interrupted by gays screaming, of course :whore: ) , RBFY on the other hand, an instant classic, Yosemite could never! :oprah3:

oh baby you just did fucking not.

tenor.gif?itemid=5162486

I couldn't care less about Yosemite, the short live snippet sounds kind of boring and basic (all of this based just on the LQ audio performance interrupted by gays screaming, of course :whore: ) , RBFY on the other hand, an instant classic, Yosemite could never! :oprah3:

I feel like the verses are better than the chorus.

"I'm no longer a candle in the wind" :xcry:

She also described it as desert-like and having a 70s folk sound so its a win for me

tumblr_nrg80dGDwV1u13e5ko1_400.gif

Even if the song isn't that good, her vocal performance will probably be remembered as she said she sings in a higher range with a "perched voice" she hasn't used in years.