Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Oh God, this is my favourite Lana hairstyle ;_; and how can you dislike all the leaked songs? they have very different sound. they're a mess to get into when compared to AKA, because there's so many of them, but... yeah

See? Unpopular opinions  :creep: 

About leaked songs, I like some of them like Black Beauty or Serial Killer... but it's so many of them and turns into a mess in my perfectly organized music collection, maybe that's why I hate it...  :defeated:

tumblr_mcnjkwq2qK1qc4rtuo1_500.gif

About leaked songs, I like some of them like Black Beauty or Serial Killer... but it's so many of them and turns into a mess in my perfectly organized music collection, maybe that's why I hate it...  :defeated:

I'm exactly the same britdrown.gif

I know pretty much everyone hates Daddy Issues, but I adore the music of it. Lana's singing and the lyrics are utter shite in it, but the music itself is soooooo good. I would die for an instrumental.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I skip Bel Air most of the times.  And I also think the Bel Air Part of Tropico was kind of boring.

all of this. I hardly remember Bel Air is on Paradise...

i am nothing and should be everything

I know pretty much everyone hates Daddy Issues, but I adore the music of it. Lana's singing and the lyrics are utter shite in it, but the music itself is soooooo good. I would die for an instrumental.

I love I Was in a Bad Way

l2Sq4K7gijMLVChUI.gif

Guest Dot

The best version of Yayo is and will always be this:

all of this. I hardly remember Bel Air is on Paradise...

...when Bel Air basically sums up the whole "Paradise" idea and is quintessential for the album as well as the storyline of TROPICO.

The best version of Yayo is and will always be this:

...when Bel Air basically sums up the whole "Paradise" idea and is quintessential for the album as well as the storyline of TROPICO.

Agree about the version of Yayo.

About Bel Air... yes, you're right. It doesn't change the fact that I still find it musically bland, and that's why it tends to disappear from my mind.

I'm not a biggest fan of Paradise, so :pft:

Guest Dot

I LOOOOOOOVVEEEEE Paradise an think it's her best effort so far.

However, I tend to dislike most of her very popular singles and find them quite bland and boring.

Video Games - never really cared for it tbh. I kinda like it now, but I still think it's quite boring.

Born to Die - hated it at first, but it has grown on me over the time. I think the video is beautiful and all but the song really doesn't do much for me. It's a good song and I listen to it sometimes, but it's really not up there with my favourite songs of her

Ride - I used to really hate it. I don't know why. I don't like the way she sings during the verses and the song just makes me really sleepy. The video is okay, I guess but I prefer to not watch it at all. I think it's okay, because none of Lana's released songs really SUCK, but again there's a lot of other songs I prefer. However, there's some parts of the song I really LOVE. I love the humming in the background and I love the "I just riiiiddee" part of the chorus.

West Coast - Yup. I wasn't impressed at all at first listen. The production is kinda meh and the vocals are overproduced. The verses are so repetitive and the melody is just not appealing to me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the chorus and the instrumentation of it. I also think the chorus and the verses don't go together that well. There are some really clumsy tempo changes and as soon as it gets back to the verses I get extremely annoyed. I'm praying the rest of UV is different from this. The style is exactly what I expected and wanted and I like the direction of it but the way it was executed is quite poor in my opinion.

Body Electric - is really not exciting at all. It's so repetitive and boring omfg. I like that it's kinda scary, but the rest is just annoying as fuck. I prefer the Paradise tour version of the song! <- actually, I don't think that's an unpopular opinion, but oh well...

I love AKA and think it's great and all, but I can totally see why she wants to redo it. It has huge potential and some really great tracks, but they need a lot of work in terms of production. But please, not in the way Yayo was redone, because that version is quite messy.

@@Ultraviolence I agree that Paradise was a step forward. I don't know if I like Paradise or Born to Die more than the other, but it felt like a progression.

Andddddd Body Electric should've sounded like how she performed it for the first time. I'm not a fan of the production on the album.

Guest Dot

@@Ultraviolence I agree that Paradise was a step forward. I don't know if I like Paradise or Born to Die more than the other, but it felt like a progression.

Andddddd Body Electric should've sounded like how she performed it for the first time. I'm not a fan of the production on the album.

Exactly how I feel. I love Born to Die and it's hard for me to decide which one of the two I prefer, but as far as individual tracks go, I think I might prefer Paradise a little more.

Body Electric - is really not exciting at all. It's so repetitive and boring omfg. I like that it's kinda scary, but the rest is just annoying as fuck. I prefer the Paradise tour version of the song! <- actually, I don't think that's an unpopular opinion, but oh well...

I see that we've got quite different taste when it comes to Lana's songs, but I have to agree with this. I don't understand why she hasn't officially recorded the more rock version of Body Electric. It would be amazing. The one on Paradise sounds just like Gods and Monsters (which I like), but more boring.

Guest Dot

I see that we've got quite different taste when it comes to Lana's songs, but I have to agree with this. I don't understand why she hasn't officially recorded the more rock version of Body Electric. It would be amazing. The one on Paradise sounds just like Gods and Monsters (which I like), but more boring.

I think the Paradise Tour version is actually more similar to Gods & Monsters. It has more drums and the same mellow-rock feel as G&M. The album version, imo is like a really slow and boring version of Cola (same instruments, different mood). There's even a similar chord-progression I think.

I think the Paradise Tour version is actually more similar to Gods & Monsters. It has more drums and the same mellow-rock feel as G&M. The album version, imo is like a really slow and boring version of Cola (same instruments, different mood). There's even a similar chord-progression I think.

Oh yeah, it's even more simmilar to Cola.... to the point I always remember about one or the other. This is kinda embarassing. :derpna3:

I like the Paradise version of Yayo more than the 5000 other versions of it even though I really hate Yayo.

Noir is better than almost everything on AKA LG

Smarty is one of her best songs.

In Wendy is better than most of Sirens.

I have no hope for Ultraviolence, not because that I dislike West Coast, but I don't want to put it on a pedestal & be let down 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Lana+Del+Rey+Lana+Del+Rey+Gets+Glammed+U

I HATE THIS HAIR.

Everyone says "it's glamurous!" but she looks like she has a watermelon head 

Also, I don't like the leaked songs. Just Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant.

yass, I hate her beauty queen hair.

Sirens-era Lana is very interesting and if you look beyond the arrangements, I think you can enjoy the songs. For K/Sirens/Drive-by is one of my favorite Lana songs.

I LOVE the tempo changes in WC.

I wish she titled Y&B will you still love me when... like she wanted originally. Same with G&M. And I'd have liked "Down on the west coast" as a title.

I don't mind leaked songs on albums. BB + AFFA 4 UV 2014