Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I was thinking about this last night, and it's not only cherry! White Mustang is most famous among us for lazy vocals. Love too.

It's like, Lana wanted to reach out to different topics in her music, but in doing so, she just wanted to sing more comfortably, however, this is just portrayed as lazy, like instead of singing with her chest or head it's just singing with her regular talking voice.

IMAGINE if white mustang had started off more softly with her head voice. It would be perfect.

I think I always tell myself that Cherry can get away with it because of the production and the bridge but in truth, it DOESNT.

I think the vocals are lazy so she doesn’t have problems singing them live...remember she said something like I wanted to make fun music to sing live..but yet she still uses major backing track for almost all the songs

I think the vocals are lazy so she doesn’t have problems singing them live...remember she said something like I wanted to make fun music to sing live..but yet she still uses major backing track for almost all the songs

Eeeek I just cant. I need my memory wiped to remember this as the best era

yeah honestly Lana has been kinda lazy while performing and singing...these days maybe it's because she's been going thru stuff idk I don't get joy looking up her latest performances because I can't hear much emotion or effort in her voice, I miss when she used to experiment with her vocals going really low at certain parts and then screaming out a high note in the climax it was so intoxicating to hear nowadays it's all in that mid range kinda airy voice and it takes any emotion and power out of the song for me

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

yeah honestly Lana has been kinda lazy while performing and singing...these days maybe it's because she's been going thru stuff idk I don't get joy looking up her latest performances because I can't hear much emotion or effort in her voice, I miss when she used to experiment with her vocals going really low at certain parts and then screaming out a high note in the climax it was so intoxicating to hear nowadays it's all in that mid range kinda airy voice and it takes any emotion and power out of the song for me

She seems the happiest she’s ever been the last few years. She’s just lazy and doesn’t wanna be called a bad singer anymore so she stays within her “safe” zone. Still off tune sometimes though...

I’ll forever stan this woman for her artistic vision and expression. Not her vocals.

unpopular opinion; yosemite will be her best song she's ever recorded and sung

i wish one of y'all would try and fight me on this or even make an attempt to even DENT my viewpoints and belief on this

0pTZluB.gif 

i wish one of y'all would try and fight me on this or even make an attempt to even DENT my viewpoints and belief on this

0pTZluB.gif 

Based on the lyrics we've heard so far it's already not

I feel that being involved in more movie soundtracks would save her

She doesn’t like doing anything where other people tell her how to sing. Baz and Tim Burton let her have her artistic freedom...but I do agree it would maybe get her out of her comfort zone

oh you really tryin it? oh u-ohohoh okay i see you walmart brand hasley

tumblr_m016tf0De91qczbido1_500.gif

0pTZluB.gif 

melody sounded pretty shit too, ngl

She doesn’t like doing anything where other people tell her how to sing. Baz and Tim Burton let her have her artistic freedom...but I do agree it would maybe get her out of her comfort zone

Can she just become loyal to Tim Burton then and team up with Johny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter

melody sounded pretty shit too, ngl

giphy.gif

I have a supporter @salvatore so fuck your beliefs

Even Bush had supporters

tumblr_m42r05ncqT1r58lid.gif

That's because she made great music. Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God) is my favourite. :hoe:

Yosemite equal great music u tone deaf hullabalunatic

tumblr_m1nupjOCjY1r2r2ypo1_500.gif

. Yosemite is a religion and the most important sanction and worthy of human sacrifice 

BxQTY.gif