Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I dont like paradise

It’s a cute song. Nothing special really. She has much better unreleased that I’d like to hear. It’s just a very basic bop so I think she thinks that’s what people wanna hear. No offense to anybody though lol.

Personally I’d prefer songs like You & Me, You’re Gonna Love Me, or Trash Magic. There are more but I don’t really feel like thinking about them all. She has too many unreleased lol.

Thinking of a more upbeat track I wouldn’t mind hearing Other Woman live. A lot of people may not like it but I think it’s fun and sexy.

It’s a cute song. Nothing special really. She has much better unreleased that I’d like to hear. It’s just a very basic bop so I think she thinks that’s what people wanna hear. No offense to anybody though lol.

Personally I’d prefer songs like You & Me, You’re Gonna Love Me, or Trash Magic. There are more but I don’t really feel like thinking about them all. She has too many unreleased lol.

Thinking of a more upbeat track I wouldn’t mind hearing Other Woman live. A lot of people may not like it but I think it’s fun and sexy.

You & Me is so heavenly and so lana! Definitely in my top 5 unreleased and probably top 3 underrated

Yes I would like to hear live many of her more acoustic slow songs like oh say can you see,disco,psb..from bops i would love kinda outta luck

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Yes I would like to hear live many of her more acoustic slow songs like oh say can you see,disco,psb..from bops i would love kinda outta luck

Yes!! The only bop we care about! The crowd would go OFFFFF

Off topic but where tf else would I post it

I remember when I had only been into Lana for like a month or so and I came across this live performance, but the full one (can't be bothered to find it), and I had NO IDEA whatwas going on when the guy was like "Outta Luck!" And she was like "what? No one knows it". I thought it was some inside joke lmao

can't tell if it's sarcasm lmao, but I only see this song getting trashed while I really love it

Νο i was serious..I dislike it so much lol..even the first time I didn't listen it in full

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Groupie Love is one of the best tracks on LFL

Omg finally someone with working ears :xcry:

The people who trash it are probably the same people who claim Guns and Roses is the best song on UV and that Honeymoon is her best music video

The pre-chorus snatched me the day I heard the snippet. Truly one of her best melodies. So hypnotic :hair:

Lana shoulve died like Amy at 27, go out remembered as a queen.

Mod note - user was warned for this post

WTF BICTH

As an Amy fan you shouldn't say that, but as a person you should shut that mouth even more.

Like, imagine if Amy would still be alive. She would release songs, videos, etc. We could have more music from her.

Now, saying this about Lana... wtf have you been smoking?

Such poor taste

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Lana shoulve died like Amy at 27, go out remembered as a queen.

Mod note - user was warned for this post

um no, cus then we'd get no new music... also lana doesn't deserve to die, she deserves happiness and peace whilst living. please be respectful

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

um no, cus then we'd get no new music... also lana doesn't deserve to die, she deserves happiness and peace whilst living. please be respectful

look hear me out, if she'd have released BTD a lot earlier so by 27 shed be where she is now in her career her legacy would be untouchable yk? 

wtf have you been smoking?

smoking crack in the back drinking pepsi 

giphy.gif