Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I'll just come out and sound like a crazy fanatic person, but there's really no song of hers I dislike. I've been a casual listener for a long time and every time I'd find 'new' songs of hers I was amazed that I liked them without exception. It rarely ever happens with other artists, and in a way it made me appreciate her music even more. The only ones I'm bored with a bit are the ones which have been my favorites at a time and I overplayed them a lot, but it has nothing to do with the song themselves.

Cola and Gods&Monsters, I finally find youu.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Are you saying you don't like those two? I haven't listened to them in full, but they sound so good! What don't you like about them?

I noticed they're really popular so I'm kind of scared to go on about that, I just think they're a mess to put it tersely. But if everyone likes them it might be just me :P

I noticed they're really popular so I'm kind of scared to go on about that, I just think they're a mess to put it tersely. But if everyone likes them it might be just me :P

No, go into it! I love hearing different viewpoints as long as they're thoughtful.

14417469274.gif

It is just you :eek:

:oh: Oh really?

No, go into it! I love hearing different viewpoints as long as they're thoughtful.

Well, I think I generally tend to be into songs people don't think much about (Dark Paradise is my favourite song off BTD and I don't really see people even mentioning it much) so I'm not surprised my tastes kind of clash against the majority or whatever. But I don't want people to feel insulted by my opinions - just keep in mind they come from someone who loves Burning Desire or some song you hate.

Cola is nonsensical to me and just very ... I'm not sure, random? I understand it's supposed to be a *fun* song and it is catchier than Gods and Monsters in that sense, but it's just so weak even if it comes off as quite try-hard. Gods and Monsters is just lazy - both the sound of it and the lyrics go off the tangent to the point where it becomes all over the place, around whatever meaning she tried to get to. I just don't feel them at all. Maybe they'll grow on me, but there's something I inherently don't like about them so I quite doubt it.

I love the rest of Paradise though :) I didn't use to think very highly of Body Electric when it came to the lyrics, but in comparison with those two it has some parts I actually like and I just adore the sound of it.

Dark Paradise is my favourite song off BTD and I don't really see people even mentioning it much

what

what

what

what

here, please take this you'll need it

hart-billboard.gif

But I don't want people to feel insulted by my opinions - just keep in mind they come from someone who loves Burning Desire or some song you hate.

Cola is nonsensical to me and just very ... I'm not sure, random? I understand it's supposed to be a *fun* song and it is catchier than Gods and Monsters in that sense, but it's just so weak even if it comes off as quite try-hard. Gods and Monsters is just lazy - both the sound of it and the lyrics go off the tangent to the point where it becomes all over the place, around whatever meaning she tried to get to. I just don't feel them at all. Maybe they'll grow on me, but there's something I inherently don't like about them so I quite doubt it.

I love the rest of Paradise though :) I didn't use to think very highly of Body Electric when it came to the lyrics, but in comparison with those two it has some parts I actually like and I just adore the sound of it.

I love Burning Desire! That song is great. I like your views on the other songs though, it makes sense. I can't wait to listen to Paradise! All the diverse opinions are getting me really excited to listen to it myself.

14417469274.gif

Gorl, everyone loves DP, what kind of flop people do you know?

I liked DP for a week then I stopped listening to it because it sounded so melodramatic. I'll listen to it every now and then but not as often as any other song on BTD. I feel the same about Gods & Monsters after one listen.

Please stop talking about DP, it's making me think of images I'd rather not think of right now.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Are they really provoking me to go into a ridiculous rant of how melodramatic and annoying Dark Paradise is?

IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE MELODRAMATIC HOEMAHGAAAAD YOU JUST DON'T GET IT OBVIOUSLY GET WITH THE PROGRAM BILL.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE MELODRAMATIC HOEMAHGAAAAD YOU JUST DON'T GET IT OBVIOUSLY GET WITH THE PROGRAM BILL.

THAT'S NO EXCUSE OMGH KSDJHGF KSDGHIUDSFG

THAT'S LIKE MANSON BEING INTERROGATED AND WHAT IF THEY SAID "WELL YOU KILLED PEOPLE THAT'S BAD" AND HE SAYS "WELL THAT WAS THE POINT" NOOO THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT OK.

Do it :creepna:

k gimme like 20 minutes to type it out

14417469274.gif