RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

Can someone please send me 

• Ritual
  • In My City
  • Without Your Love

Sent :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Can someone help me with the years for these? Minus You Changed Everything and High For This.

tumblr_n3bhsaIllU1qcholvo1_1280.jpg

(Also maybe where they were performed? Like 'Live at...')

Well "Swimming Pool" was made sometime before 10 or 09 because it's a demo of "I'll Hold My Breath".

"This Music" is a demo for Believe Me so it's also from sometime before 10 or 09.

s8d0lgO.jpg

Well "Swimming Pool" was made sometime before 10 or 09 because it's a demo of "I'll Hold My Breath".

"This Music" is a demo for Believe Me so it's also from sometime before 10 or 09.

I got rid of the demos for songs I have, live performances are next to be deleted, but I'm not exactly sure about what other songs are live.

tumblr_n3d745vZz41qcholvo1_1280.png

I just need years for the first 8 songs now.

I got rid of the demos for songs I have, live performances are next to be deleted, but I'm not exactly sure about what other songs are live.

tumblr_n3d745vZz41qcholvo1_1280.png

I just need years for the first 8 songs now.

Fighter Plane was released on the Starry Eyed single cd and on the UK iTunes store on the Under The Sheets - EP so it was released in 2010 (I checked my Starry Eyed cd)

Father was sang Live at Monkey Chews back in 2008.

Castles was on a demo cd along with Who'd Want To Find Love so it was probably made between 2008-2010? Like most of the songs lol

s8d0lgO.jpg

Fighter Plane was released on the Starry Eyed single cd and on the UK iTunes store on the Under The Sheets - EP so it was released in 2010 (I checked my Starry Eyed cd)

Father was sang Live at Monkey Chews back in 2008.

Castles was on a demo cd along with Who'd Want To Find Love so it was probably made between 2008-2010? Like most of the songs lol

Thanks!

She was FUCKING amazing. Loved the fact she played with her whole band, and not just a computer and a couple of musicians... There were TWO drummers, a synth player, a guitar player, and a choir. Loved the Bad Girls, Saltskin and Only You mash-up... She played You, My Everything <3 and she closed with Burn, of course.

It was an AMAZING set. Her energy was at maximun output... Kinda shameful she was playing in the same stage Red Hot Chilli Peppers were playing 5 hours later, so there were hardcore rock fans like, picking on the crowd, and laughing at her, with mockery and stuff. But it was an amazing performance nonetheless! <3 I'm SO happy!

She was FUCKING amazing. Loved the fact she played with her whole band, and not just a computer and a couple of musicians... There were TWO drummers, a synth player, a guitar player, and a choir. Loved the Bad Girls, Saltskin and Only You mash-up... She played You, My Everything <3 and she closed with Burn, of course.

It was an AMAZING set. Her energy was at maximun output... Kinda shameful she was playing in the same stage Red Hot Chilli Peppers were playing 5 hours later, so there were hardcore rock fans like, picking on the crowd, and laughing at her, with mockery and stuff. But it was an amazing performance nonetheless! <3 I'm SO happy!

God, fans of those older rock or whatever bands annoy me so much. They always think they're so much better because they listem to older stuff.

But anyways, yes!, she always has so much energy and her performances are always amazing. Well I've only seen video...I need to see her live ugh

s8d0lgO.jpg

I absolutely love the instrumental for Flashlight, its so full of energy. Though I have to admit, flashlight is probably the worst song she has ever written, the lyrics don't really make sense lol. Hopefully the next version she will be releasing is kinda more dope than this one

:smokes:

"Oh my goodness, here I go again, pulling you back to me, pulling you back into my asshole so savagely"

"won't chew gum, won't chew chew gum, won't chew gum just don't say a word"

"only you can be the egging in my heart"

my misheard ellie lyrics lol

:smokes: