Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

New Moderators - Apply Here

We're looking for new moderators. All you have to do is write a brief paragraph on why you would like to be a moderator, and how you could improve our community.

We're looking for 2 new moderators.

Please post your reasons under this thread

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

I want to be a mod because I just want to be able to be part of Lanaboards not only as a memeber but as a mod. I think I can handle it since I'm on Lanaboards 24/7. I'm Self-motivated, honest and trustworthy individual and I think I can be a good mod ;'))!!

I think I have a lot of qualities that can help me be a mod.

Please just give chance!! You wont regret it ;'))!!

If I become a mod I'm definitely going to change like I'm gonna save the drama for the llama, I'm gonna be more mature, and I'm not gonna be as loud as I usually am.

lvhvW.png

I want to be a moderator to because I feel that the LanaBoards community deserves my dedication... I love Lana and I love this forum so take care of it it's like a dream come true.

I have good qualities, I now how to communicate with the other people, help them with their problems, respect their opinions and because I think that I’m a good and fun person too :) People will listening to me and I would listen to the people :)

Please chose me and I will love you and help the forum 'till the end of time...

I would love to help Lana community

Ps: I also would help improving the forum with new and functional ideas :)

tumblr_mhzjal5z1N1rab19lo1_1280.png

We're looking for new moderators. All you have to do is write a brief paragraph on why you would like to be a moderator, and how you could improve our community.

We're looking for 2 new moderators.

Please post your reasons under this thread

Hi LDR! I'm interested in becoming a moderator, but before I apply could you better explain the responsibilities and duties of a moderator so I know what I'm committing to? Thanks :)

H0bDaqU.gif

I would love to become a moderator for this forum because I believe that this forum could be very successful if it's handled properly. I know I do not have many posts at the moment and I might not exactly be Lana's biggest fan but I am a member of a lot of other successful forums and I've been around them long enough to know how they're moderated and handled. I'm always on the internet so I can be someone who always checks up on the forum and can be available at any time that I'm needed. I think that I'm quite organised when it comes to important things so I could possibly help with cleaning/sorting out the forum! :)

Personally I am opinionated but I do listen to other people's opinions a lot. I always want to make people happy but I know that I can't please everyone. As a moderator, I'd make sure that I can do everything in my power to keep the forum/thread under control in a time of drama or important events. I understand that this forum is predominantly around the ages of 13 to 18 (at least, at the moment) so they might need someone older to moderate the forum (I'm 17).

I want to be a moderator mostly because I want to get involved .I want to help other users and also help this forum prosper. I am responsible ,can state my opininons strongly but with respect and I am quite knowledgeable . I also don't take part in the ubiquitous internet drama and can play a fair game .Will try to improve this community by looking for new members , giving creative imput and keeping everything organised .

U7rR3.png

I would love to be a moderator on lanaboards because I have been here since the site was first announced publicly and I have been on every day since. I'm confident, very self-motivated and I have a lot of opinions, however I will always share them in a way which is respectful. I'm very honest and I can handle pressure and in general I'm a very hard worker. I will listen to anyone's suggestions and I'll endeavor to help everyone out as much as I can. Not only that, but Lana Del Rey is a huge passion of mine and I believe that working on this forum would honestly be such a fantastic and thrilling opportunity. I can take on important duties and I'm also online a lot at all sorts of different hours so I can deal with any problems at any time.

I have also been studying Lana and her works from about December last year (although I was a fan beforehand) and I believe I've got a lot of knowledge. I'm also really happy to help anyone that hasn't got an unreleased song or a demo (but I'd send it in a private message as I don't want the forum to get in trouble for any reason).

Please at least consider me as a moderator, because I have a lot of plans and creative ideas for this wonderful site.

P.S: I also know a lot of web editing as well and I run a website which gets a lot of views :)

4r9w86.jpg

Hello!

So here I am, applying to become a Moderator, very exciting. Well, let me tell you why you should pick me. Firstly, I ran the 'Mermaid Motel' Lana forums throughout August as a temporary forum for Lana fans as LanaDelRey.fm had closed and everyone was desperate to carry on discussing Queen Del Rey. We were a small community however I feel as though I handled it all very well, and there was no drama whilst it was running so that's a good sign. I have my own opinions on Lana and her music, career, life and visuals however they would be separate to my Moderating Duties, as I know where the line is and I don't cross it. I'm fair and friendly and would love to become a Moderator so that we can continue to discuss our idol in a fun way without drama and tears. I also ran Lana Del Reydio, and had good feedback on the fact that people thought I was friendly. So, I hope this shows that I'm good on my Lana knowledge.

I am also organised, which I think is a good quality to have. And I come on here every day. So, thank you for reading bugga boos.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

I'd like to apply for a moderator, mostly to get some experiences and leave my footsteps in the history of Lana boards.I already have some past experience as a moderator, also as an admin on some smaller forums. I might not have lots of posts yet, but I never go after huge post count. When I post, I try to post a 'strong' post, explanation or something deeper, not just a random post to get another number under my profile picture. I am mostly on (joined today, speaking for future) in the afternoon and in the evening/night. If its really urgent, I can also be on basicly over 6 hours. Mostly, I'm on my computer from 3 to 4 hours. With some breaks and things that follow. However, I also have some ideas to make the quality of this forum better. Some new forum categories and discussions, as well as possibly some smaller giveaway events, or just random forum events for a special 'rank' or something similar. You can PM me if you'd like to know more. Now to a more of personal level with me. I come from Slovenia, a middle-European country. imo, politics here suck, but who cares about that now. Anyways, I'm a huge Lana fan, been with her since she released Video Games. I also adore Gaga, Gossip, Marina and some rock & heavy metal. My music taste is mixed in every sense. I wont say that I am the best choice for a moderator, nor will I beg and keep talking about me wanting to me a moderator. I gave it a shot, so it's up to you. I'm sure that whatever you pick will be the best. Thanks.

s7OxA.png

While I've had people tell me I would make a good moderator, I'm older (over 30), and I'm one of the most knowledgeable stalkers researchers in the community, I don't think I can make that sort of time commitment. (Being a mod might also create a conflict of interest with my penchant for jokes and memes, and I also wouldn't want any responsibility for any content posted here that shouldn't be.)

However, myself and two other LDR.FM users were given moderator status in certain areas of that forum to help "curate" them and I'd be interested in doing something similar here. The three of us were working on a subsection under the Shows section of LDR.FM containing as much information and media as we could find for every show she did before she/"Video Games" took off. We were given moderator privileges there so we could edit/merge/delete topics and posts as necessary without having to bug the admins to do it for us. I'd like to continue that project here. Additionally, I've noticed lots of mistakes in the Lyrics section and it would be nice if I had the ability to correct them without having to bug the thread creator each time to do it.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

While I've had people tell me I would make a good moderator, I'm older (over 30), and I'm one of the most knowledgeable stalkers researchers in the community, I don't think I can make that sort of time commitment. (Being a mod might also create a conflict of interest with my penchant for jokes and memes, and I also wouldn't want any responsibility for any content posted here that shouldn't be.)

However, myself and two other LDR.FM users were given moderator status in certain areas of that forum to help "curate" them and I'd be interested in doing something similar here. The three of us were working on a subsection under the Shows section of LDR.FM containing as much information and media as we could find for every show she did before she/"Video Games" took off. We were given moderator privileges there so we could edit/merge/delete topics and posts as necessary without having to bug the admins to do it for us. I'd like to continue that project here. Additionally, I've noticed lots of mistakes in the Lyrics section and it would be nice if I had the ability to correct them without having to bug the thread creator each time to do it.

I would choose you tbh :whitney:

U7rR3.png

Hello!

So here I am, applying to become a Moderator, very exciting. Well, let me tell you why you should pick me. Firstly, I ran the 'Mermaid Motel' Lana forums throughout August as a temporary forum for Lana fans as LanaDelRey.fm had closed and everyone was desperate to carry on discussing Queen Del Rey. We were a small community however I feel as though I handled it all very well, and there was no drama whilst it was running so that's a good sign. I have my own opinions on Lana and her music, career, life and visuals however they would be separate to my Moderating Duties, as I know where the line is and I don't cross it. I'm fair and friendly and would love to become a Moderator so that we can continue to discuss our idol in a fun way without drama and tears. I also ran Lana Del Reydio, and had good feedback on the fact that people thought I was friendly. So, I hope this shows that I'm good on my Lana knowledge.

I am also organised, which I think is a good quality to have. And I come on here every day. So, thank you for reading bugga boos.

And you :oprah:

U7rR3.png

I would choose you tbh :whitney:

Evil would slay as a mod. SLAY :crying:

Thanks for the love guys, but I already spend WAY more time on LDR than I should. Being a full-blown moderator would make it that much worse. But maybe they'll let me be a "mini-mod" like I've proposed.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.