NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

oh you has to gets it! It's a short game, 10 hours maybe, but very good ^.^

I freaking love those games. Final Fantasy x Disney? Err, yes! What a shame they've not done one for a while... and i bet when they will it'll be PS3 only...

TWD game was so good. The characters and stories were brilliantly done... just like the TV characters you become so attached to them, and when one of them dies you go into genuine bereavement! I honestly didn't think I could continue playing at certain points, I'm such a baby :defeated:

And the ending... why :hdu: Why couldn't he live!

YES! :defeated: TWD game was just amaaaazing. I cried so hard when Kenny found that little boy in the attic that looked like his son!

I've done all the Ratchet & Clank of the PS3 (except the new one), Captain Qwark is way too funny :thumb:

tumblr_ls3srs7JVg1qjfnx8o1_250.gif

i love in Rachet & Clank 3 where he dresses as a woman and the Taxi driver is flirting with him or something lmfao

lH7Zs6V.gif      

So did anyone get Bioshock: Infinity?

I'm actually close to finish it (i think). The story and the universe are really interesting, i've spent a lot of time reading the propaganda posters and stuff... Elizabeth is very touching :flutter:

I recently bought Assassins's Creed: Brotherhood and it's my second play. I would love to try the multiplayer mode sometime!

I'm trying to get through the first game at the moment, I'm finding it so very repetitive :/ Not sure I'll keep at it tbh... are all the games like that or do they improve it?

I'm actually close to finish it (i think). The story and the universe are really interesting, i've spent a lot of time reading the propaganda posters and stuff... Elizabeth is very touching :flutter:

How long has it taken you? Some people are saying it's ten hours long, hopefully they just rushed through it :P

Now I'm on Dishonored, really enjoying it! Like, playing it until my eyes are in agony. That's the sign of a good game.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I'm trying to get through the first game at the moment, I'm finding it so very repetitive :/ Not sure I'll keep at it tbh... are all the games like that or do they improve it?

Skip it. Move on to AC2 instead. It's a huge improvement with a bit more depth in the story and a lot more fun ;)

EQFO7rX.png

Hmm 10-15 hours long depends if you rush it or not. Dishonored and Bioshock Infinite are similar in some ways, both have original universe, strong story, attaching characters and an incredible artistic dimension.

I overdosed of Assassin's Creed with the Revelations episode, i've played like ten hours to the 3rd but it's just always the same damn things to do :hdu:  but the second is definitely worth playing. The fact that they're already developing the 5th is just :facepalm:

Skip it. Move on to AC2 instead. It's a huge improvement with a bit more depth in the story and a lot more fun ;)

Thank God for that! Though I do hate half completed games >.<

Hmm 10-15 hours long depends if you rush it or not. Dishonored and Bioshock Infinite are similar in some ways, both have original universe, strong story, attaching characters and an incredible artistic dimension.

I overdosed of Assassin's Creed with the Revelations episode, i've played like ten hours to the 3rd but it's just always the same damn things to do :hdu:  but the second is definitely worth playing. The fact that they're already developing the 5th is just :facepalm:

Yeah they're really spewing them out huh O.o

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Reviving this thread :legend:

So yesterday the Xbox One was revealed with with a lot of boring stuff about watching TV on your Xbox, voice recognition via Kinect and a few bullshit cinematics trailer of some games. They also announced a TV show in the Halo universe directed by Spielberg (but with what he has done on Falling Skies, i'm not really excited lol) and a brand new franchise from Remedy (with also a TV show :deadbanana:) called Quantum Break.

Basically, Sony showed us games without the console and Microsoft the console without the games :toofunny:

My selection of memes because that's what conference are for :troll:

vwHuoun.png

hbWrLTD.jpg

No6KYVy.jpg

t8lwKHz.jpg

77Ug3ni.png

dGQuMjl.jpg

Qf2n1Sm.jpg

zbCcerR.png

g4DG6vU.jpg

This resume well the actual situation

7tmSCjo.gif

I also love all of the Rachet & Clanks for Ps2<3

I always used to play those:)

Thought about you when i saw this, they're doing a Ratchet & Clank movie and it could be good actually :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx1oyMUxmkc

I'm swamped with exams up until june. After that I'm planning on playing games all summer long. I've been wanting to replay "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" one more time just because I'm madly in love with the music in that game. 

Not to mention the storyline and the characters that are also spectacular! *GOOGLES MIDNA, SUDDENLY REALIZING IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE* Now this 263 x 127 pixel gif got me all sentimental (SPOILER). Is this what my life has come to?

midna.gif

:icant: :defeated:  :icant: :defeated:  :icant: :defeated:  :icant:

:icant:tumblr_lrckopZAeD1qkili8.gif :icant:

:icant: :defeated:  :icant: :defeated:  :icant: :defeated:  :icant:

EQFO7rX.png

Does anyone have any recommendations for good 3DS games? I need something new.

I'm swamped with exams up until june. After that I'm planning on playing games all summer long. I've been wanting to replay "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" one more time just because I'm madly in love with the music in that game. 

You should check out the 25th anniversary album. It has music from various games, but jesus christ, it's amazing. Some of the music is so dramatic, I swear my heart rate shoots through the roof.

last.fm