NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

Fave video game of all time: Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

tumblr_mapwr7Zw4U1re786vo1_500.gif

Queen Jeanette <3

It's a masterpiece, no lie. The storyline, the characters, the setting (LA decadence, hell yeah), the perfect soundtrack. Just :worship:.

Already played it a few times choosing different clans and the best / most interesting one is Malkavian, for sure.

Finally installed Hotline Miami, will try it out this weekend.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Current game, Tomb Raider. I'm never sure about reboots, I really wasn't sure about this girlish young Lara.. but I've grown to like her. I'm not sure if I like her as -much-, but I appreciate what a more practical realistic girl she is. No more stupid body or lack of personality, she's a real person now and it's about time.

Looking forward to the Walking Dead video game, which is most likely arse given how rushed it seems, but as a Daryl fangirl I love that he'll be our leading protagonist <3

omfg tomb raider AND the walking dead you are quite awesome 

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

omfg tomb raider AND the walking dead you are quite awesome 

lol thanks! Have you played the new walking dead 400 days yet? I'm so fucking addicted to my 3ds my xbox is getting neglected :defeated: as well as the rest of my life...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I finally played L.A Noir, started in around April finished in June, i would've finished sooner, but exams = No time to play  :eek:

Anyway, I would absolutely recommend it, I love it :) It really is as good as everyone says, the storyline is thrilling, the gameplay is stunning and there is no other game, in my opinion that would actually make you feel like the detective you're playing as.

Go get it lol

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Trying to see if I've got another FO:NV playthrough in me, and I would be happy if Lana covered any of those songs tbh.

Animal Crossing still controls my life >.<

Played 400 days from the walking dead, still good but mostly an irrelevant episode :teehee: unless there's something more to it yet to come

Played 400 days from the walking dead, still good but mostly an irrelevant episode :teehee: unless there's something more to it yet to come

Well it was made to introduce the characters of the future season 2 (I think?) so they can get us hyped about it. But yeah... it's very short and we don't really have the time to get attached to all those new characters imo. Which is a shame because that's the main reason why the season one was so good, the deep characters & their well developed/written stories.

Finally ordered The Last of Us (and the new God of War for 5$ more) can't wait to play it! :excited:

Trying to see if I've got another FO:NV playthrough in me, and I would be happy if Lana covered any of those songs tbh.

Think she should cover Mad About The Boy, Blue Moon (imagine the jazzy kind of lana voice covering that  :flutter: ), I would've said Heartaches By The Number, but maybe not her style, maybe Aint That A Kick In The Head would be good to cover? Lol i dont really know ;P

lH7Zs6V.gif      

why have i never posted in this thread? what is wrong with me!?

anyway, last week i got soulcalibur V as a present, it wasn't bad but they could have done bad. they shouldn't have only focused on pyrrha and patrokolos, i wanted to know about all the other newcomers too. and the whole thing seemed like one big incest fest in story mode. and there's no cassandra more importantly.

but anyway, the soul series is brilliant, it's so unique compared to all the other fighting games and it's always fun to play.

if anyone has a ps3 and wants to battle me on IV or V go ahead. i main with amy and cassandra on IV and i main with viola on V  :creepna:

4r9w86.jpg

Well it was made to introduce the characters of the future season 2 (I think?) so they can get us hyped about it. But yeah... it's very short and we don't really have the time to get attached to all those new characters imo. Which is a shame because that's the main reason why the season one was so good, the deep characters & their well developed/written stories.

Finally ordered The Last of Us (and the new God of War for 5$ more) can't wait to play it! :excited:

I'm still not sold when it comes to playing Zombie games, but I saw a playthrough of "The Last of Us" and I regret not buying a PS3 for the sole purpose of playing that game :defeated:

EQFO7rX.png

Ah I didn't know that! Now I'll have to replay it and try and leave behind the people I don't care for. And that's exactly why I adore that game ! Though also why I can't replay it, I got too attached, it's too sad!

Damn PS3 exclusives

Think she should cover Mad About The Boy, Blue Moon (imagine the jazzy kind of lana voice covering that  :flutter: ), I would've said Heartaches By The Number, but maybe not her style, maybe Aint That A Kick In The Head would be good to cover? Lol i dont really know ;P

Or from the first game 'I don't want to set the world on fire.' :flutter:

Has anyone here played Journey? my bf played it for ages today and I played a little. it was so visually striking w/ beautiful music i'm dying to play again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mF8KkDiIdk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_(2012_video_game)

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg