NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

I need to get on replaying Metal Gear Solid 4 and than playing Revengeance so hard, but I'm sick and can't force myself to do anything constructive  :facepalm: :defeated: 

i am nothing and should be everything

spontaneously bought borderlands 2 yesterday because it was on sale and omg i couldnt be more satisfied. cant believe i missed out on it all this time.

EQFO7rX.png

Metal Gear Revengeance is the worst game in the series

such a shame that the title Metal Gear Stupid is already taken...

Raiden is my bby, but this is shit

i am nothing and should be everything

I mainly play games on my PC through Steam, but do own a PS3 which I rarely use anymore.

Right now, I spend time most of my gaming time on Terraria and a little bit toward Dark Souls.

Other games I do frequent are Dota 2 and Starcraft 2, but do not have much time for these games so I am not really good.

My favorite game of all time has to be Fallout 3. Due to the open world aspect of the game there is still so much I have not done outside of the main quest line which I will probably go back to one day. Dark Souls probably comes in an extremely close second for several other reasons. I also like Counter-Strike, but have not played that game in a while.

As to what I am looking forward to, I am excited to get and play Dark Souls II at some point in the future.

29legc9.gif

South Park stick of truth, any one play? Any good?

Saw a couple of let's plays on it and it looks really fun! But it's so expensive at the moment. I think I'm gonna wait a while for the price to drop.

Decided to snatch The Wolf Among Us while it was still on sale and plowed through it yesterday for 4 hours straight. It's so fucking good!

EQFO7rX.png

Dropped to 25 quid on amazon so I'm happy to pay that! If it's good anyway

Everyone raves about the wolf among us, i really should give it a go...

Wow that's a pretty fair price I'd say. At least for now!

YES. Definitely!

EQFO7rX.png

Omg I fucking forgot about this :defeated:

though not surprising given how long between each episode. Peeve.

same. i know, but i couldnt resist when it was on sale when ep 2 released. plowed through season 1 and went directly to number 2. 

this episode was flawless!  these games will go down in history. so fucking good :hair: time to start waiting for the next one i guess. damn.

EQFO7rX.png

Yo play League with me

I know this is an old post but I'll play league with you if you still play it.

I'm looking for people to play League of Legends with , I don't play with enough friends.  :ohno:

devUz2O.png

I know this is an old post but I'll play league with you if you still play it.

I'm looking for people to play League of Legends with , I don't play with enough friends.  :ohno:

Yesss add me "Natalia Kills"

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

whoooo's ready 4 tha new super smash bros :cuteface:

BABE :rip:

i bought both 3DS and Wii U, literally spent all $80 of quarters i had been saving up on the system just so i could get smash bros. those games are my LIFE

i've been playing nothing else since it's come out. wii u when i'm home and 3DS whenever i go someplace else :^) 

14417469274.gif