NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

It's so sad >.< Poor Clementine.

I know. Have you bought Season 2? Really wanna buy it, but it's so expensive. I think I'm gonna wait for it to drop a bit and then perhaps get it. 

EQFO7rX.png

I know. Have you bought Season 2? Really wanna buy it, but it's so expensive. I think I'm gonna wait for it to drop a bit and then perhaps get it. 

Oh I thought that's what you meant! Well if you do play it, be prepared for savage depression. Season 1 has nothing on Season 2 >.< Every glimmer of hope you have for her is dashed!

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Oh I thought that's what you meant! Well if you do play it, be prepared for savage depression. Season 1 has nothing on Season 2 >.< Every glimmer of hope you have for her is dashed!

I kinda started watching a let's play on it... Do you know who she's seeing at the end? I'm guessing it's Lilly! It has to be! Many people say it might be Kenny or Molly as well :hdu:

EQFO7rX.png

I kinda started watching a let's play on it... Do you know who she's seeing at the end? I'm guessing it's Lilly! It has to be! Many people say it might be Kenny or Molly as well :hdu:

I thought it might be that woman she lost at the beginning, whose name is gone from my memory...  we'll see

I thought it might be that woman she lost at the beginning, whose name is gone from my memory...  we'll see

You mean in season 2? Christa? Might be! We shall!

EQFO7rX.png

Omg has anyone played Fallout cause I'm fucking terrified to get to the vaults :ohno: (New Vegas, in specific).

Yeah, I've played both Fallout 3 and New Vegas! They're pretty creepy till you start listening to the built-in radio, lol.

The creepiest thing in New Vegas is (spoiler, obviously) the quest with people that turn into plant-human hybrids...

i am nothing and should be everything

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I've been invited to go up to a Mortal Kombat tournament up in London. I have no problem getting there but oh my God I think I will get really nervous! I've been doing loads of online matches and I've done good, my win streak is higher than my loss streak by a fair amount but there are people who are probably far better so idk. 

4r9w86.jpg

Does anyone here play Team Fortress 2?... i'm just getting into it.  :runs:

I played it once with some of my friends, but we kept loosing. Might be because we were up against bots on the hardest difficulty  :toofunny: I wanna try it again sometime though.

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I've been invited to go up to a Mortal Kombat tournament up in London. I have no problem getting there but oh my God I think I will get really nervous! I've been doing loads of online matches and I've done good, my win streak is higher than my loss streak by a fair amount but there are people who are probably far better so idk. 

Wow, that's incredible! I bet you'll do just great. Why don't you just cosplay as Mileena? I bet it would freak away all the competition you're up against. Making 'em all nervous and whatnot  :usrs: 

Let us know how it goes! Rooting for you  :party:

EQFO7rX.png

Wow, that's incredible! I bet you'll do just great. Why don't you just cosplay as Mileena? I bet it would freak away all the competition you're up against. Making 'em all nervous and whatnot  :usrs:

Let us know how it goes! Rooting for you  :party:

Thank you! I'm really excited, it'll be my first major tournament! Haha, I've always quite liked the idea of cosplay, maybe I should just stroll in dressed as Mil and be like 'Sup bitches, let's do this.'. I'm the only girl going so far at the moment too! :D 

4r9w86.jpg

Yeah, I've played both Fallout 3 and New Vegas! They're pretty creepy till you start listening to the built-in radio, lol.

The creepiest thing in New Vegas is (spoiler, obviously) the quest with people that turn into plant-human hybrids...

So it isn't TOO bad? Cause tbh I bought New Vegas as I heard there was one vault in Fallout 3 that is freaking horrifying lmao.

Omg has anyone played Fallout cause I'm fucking terrified to get to the vaults :ohno: (New Vegas, in specific).

Ive played Fallout 3 and NV too, really enjoyable. Umm in NV there's one full of Feral Ghouls if you know what they are LOL i screamed the first time one snuck up on me, i got a real fright. The rest are "okay" :')

Just go explore them ;)

I hate those plant-human things omg the way they chase you

nearly made me cry im not even lying

:ohno:  They're not too bad when you get used to them though i suppose lol

lH7Zs6V.gif      

So it isn't TOO bad? Cause tbh I bought New Vegas as I heard there was one vault in Fallout 3 that is freaking horrifying lmao.

At first, when you're not used to it, things are a little creepy. But honestly, after a while you'll think of the game and enemies as somewhat cartoony and there's an element of comedy through out that prevents it from being a scary game. Things like Dead Space will shit you up, this is a puppy in comparison! (I can't play Dead Space >.<)

The Fallout franchise is absolutely fantastic, please don't deprive yourself!

Yeah, you will quickly get used to the creepier elements :) And believe me, blasting the radio really helps - it has some cool oldschool tunes.

One of the songs is quite hilarious - the one about a guy with a big iron on his hip, because the double entendre is bashed so hard into the listener's head :facepalm: It's impossible to get scared while you listen to it! I used to think that Fallout is kinda similar to Silent Hill when it comes to mood, but the radio has completely changed my mind...

I hate those plant-human things omg the way they chase you

nearly made me cry im not even lying

:ohno:  They're not too bad when you get used to them though i suppose lol

This quest has really surprised me and made me feel rather uncomfortable... Just like the treeguy in Fallout 3. That was also good.

i am nothing and should be everything

Finished Machinarium a couple of weeks back ago. What an adorable game :flutter: Currently playing Pid, Psychonauts and To the Moon!

Recently I've also started collecting trading cards on Steam. If anyone has any they don't want/need. Feel free to send 'em over to me :)

EQFO7rX.png