NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

what are good two player wii games?

Played some New Super Mario Bros. and Super Smash Bros Brawl with some friends of mine last sunday, it was awesome. I also highly recommend Mario Kart Wii  :)

EQFO7rX.png

Played some New Super Mario Bros. and Super Smash Bros Brawl with some friends of mine last sunday, it was awesome. I also highly recommend Mario Kart Wii  :)

@ omg ya oops Super Smash Bros Brawl is like one of the most fun games EVER and especially with a friend, IMO

The new donkey kong was p fun :yesnod: and all Mario games are fun with people, but I guess both of those answers are pretty typical lol.

Thanks for the suggestions. my only problem w/ mario kart wii is that the handling is just so trash compared to the ds version it drives me crazy tbh. but it is a really aesthetically pleasing game which i appreciate. we'll defs check out the new donkey kong too tbh. i pulled out my gameboy advance the other day and started playing donkey kong country which was dope af.

We played The House of the Dead 3 to keep with the ~*~spoopy~*~ halloween theme. it's  rly good light gun game tbh and the zombies are kind of freaky.  Also played Boom Blox which is just a puzzle game that steven spielberg helped design lel. i'm rly into it and defs recommend it. It's kind of like Jenga I guess.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions. my only problem w/ mario kart wii is that the handling is just so trash compared to the ds version it drives me crazy tbh. but it is a really aesthetically pleasing game which i appreciate. we'll defs check out the new donkey kong too tbh. i pulled out my gameboy advance the other day and started playing donkey kong country which was dope af.

We played The House of the Dead 3 to keep with the ~*~spoopy~*~ halloween theme. it's  rly good light gun game tbh and the zombies are kind of freaky.  Also played Boom Blox which is just a puzzle game that steven spielberg helped design lel. i'm rly into it and defs recommend it. It's kind of like Jenga I guess.

If 3DS is your thing, I think they JUST ported the new donkey kong to 3DS! :angie: I'm sure there's some form of co op that can let you play with someone else too

If 3DS is your thing, I think they JUST ported the new donkey kong to 3DS! :angie: I'm sure there's some form of co op that can let you play with someone else too

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

WELL more motivation to finally get my own 3DS #poor

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I limit myself gaming wise. Luckily, I don't have a good enough computer to game on, so I use the PS3 downstairs, where my parents make me come off after an hour. It's annoying, but I think I would game all night if I could play video games on my laptop. I'm talking about Skyrim.. I ADORE it!

I don't like shooting games because the violence is boring to me. I need a WORLD to explore, with people, and the ability to break into places, steal stuff ;)... I love interactions with friendly characters, big, beautifully sculpted worlds to explore, a very customisable path of life for your character to take etc. For example, in Skyrim, I'm an absolute master thief, whilst also being a Thane to many holds etc.

Would anyone else have a game like Skyrim to recommend? Ugh, I LOVE the whole slight fantasy aspect.. It's why I also love Game of Thrones! They're both kinda similar, with a slightly Tudor feel, dragons...

I don't want to get too addicted to any game though, so single player would be preferable! Knowing me, if I joined one of those league games where you have a  clan of strangers that you operate with, I'd have a serious addiction to overcome!

Thanks! I'd love something to add to the Christmas list ;)

I limit myself gaming wise. Luckily, I don't have a good enough computer to game on, so I use the PS3 downstairs, where my parents make me come off after an hour. It's annoying, but I think I would game all night if I could play video games on my laptop. I'm talking about Skyrim.. I ADORE it!

I don't like shooting games because the violence is boring to me. I need a WORLD to explore, with people, and the ability to break into places, steal stuff ;)... I love interactions with friendly characters, big, beautifully sculpted worlds to explore, a very customisable path of life for your character to take etc. For example, in Skyrim, I'm an absolute master thief, whilst also being a Thane to many holds etc.

Would anyone else have a game like Skyrim to recommend? Ugh, I LOVE the whole slight fantasy aspect.. It's why I also love Game of Thrones! They're both kinda similar, with a slightly Tudor feel, dragons...

I don't want to get too addicted to any game though, so single player would be preferable! Knowing me, if I joined one of those league games where you have a  clan of strangers that you operate with, I'd have a serious addiction to overcome!

Thanks! I'd love something to add to the Christmas list ;)

Have you tried the other Elder Scrolls games? Morrowind and Oblivion? Otherwise there are things like Dragon's Dogma, Dragon Age, Fable...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Steam Sale! I decided to buy BioShock Infinite while it was still on sale. It looks so amazing! Can't wait to finish Half Life 2 so I can move over to it. Problem being uni. is whipping my ass with deadlines... I probably won't even be able to start until summer  :defeated:

EQFO7rX.png

Ok I sound like an advertising executive here lol, but seriously, something amazing has happened.

Basically almost two weeks ago SoulCalibur II Hd Online was released for the PS3 and Xbox 360 and it's a super amazingly fantabulous game. SC II was known as the best fighting game of all time when it was released in 2003 and this re-release is so sublime. Everything is beautiful, the graphics, animations, modes, character expressions, the lot. There are at least 9 modes (I can't actually remember off the top of my head) and there's so much to do! Weapon Master mode is really good fun, it's like a kind of story and you can pick different characters for whatever mission you do too. All of the challenges are different and they let you experience the game in different ways (like one of them entails having a bomb and the last person with the bomb loses) some of them are dungeons, sometimes you have extra speed, stuff like that. 

There's all kinds of characters to pick from too, in Weapon Master you can use the main cast and there's all kinds of fight styles. There's all the guest characters too apart from Link but that's because Nintendo won't have him on another non Nintendo system. The game's not particularly easy and it's a great challenge. You can do tough missions, go online, Survival, Time Attack, VS, Arcade, all kinds of stuff! Also you can buy different weapons for each character and you have to work hard to get their Soul Calibur and Soul Edge weapons.

I'd really recommend it if you want a challenge or a game to just have a bit of fun with friends on, there aren't many people online at the moment because the game is so new but you can challenge me on the PS3 if you want - I'm MissDaytona :D 

4r9w86.jpg

Steam Sale! I decided to buy BioShock Infinite while it was still on sale. It looks so amazing! Can't wait to finish Half Life 2 so I can move over to it. Problem being uni. is whipping my ass with deadlines... I probably won't even be able to start until summer  :defeated:

Never mind. Finished both games this week and they were absolutely amazing. I kinda liked BioShock Infinite a bit more though. Highly recommend it!

EQFO7rX.png

R.I.P Me, just finished Bioshock Infinite, the game's shorter than I thought it would be but the art is amazing, especially all the little art deco and nouveau details and posters and stuff, very pretty, I love visual games and even though I hate first person shooter games everything else in the game made me like it more. The ending and the whole set of plot twists was really good too.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

R.I.P Me, just finished Bioshock Infinite, the game's shorter than I thought it would be but the art is amazing, especially all the little art deco and nouveau details and posters and stuff, very pretty, I love visual games and even though I hate first person shooter games everything else in the game made me like it more. The ending and the whole set of plot twists was really good too.

I was really into it. Bought the Season Pass that included 'Burial at Sea' as well so I could continue the journey underwater. Can we just take a moment and appreciate the stunning setting it has:

ss_3a90355c1c5d152f0d56e1883a0eb6ae7a092

I was sold just looking at this image. It's like taken straight from a movie. Can't wait to begin with it!  :excited:

EQFO7rX.png

I was really into it. Bought the Season Pass that included 'Burial at Sea' as well so I could continue the journey underwater. Can we just take a moment and appreciate the stunning setting it has:

ss_3a90355c1c5d152f0d56e1883a0eb6ae7a092

I was sold just looking at this image. It's like taken straight from a movie. Can't wait to begin with it!  :excited:

I want to play it too but I didn't buy the game legally on the OS app store and I can't find a DL, so until then... :(

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Well, y'all know I hail from that Tomb Raider forum -- so there's that, but I'm into a whole lot of other games too. Add me on Steam if y'all are on there, tbh! <3

Can you link me to that please? I joined a few TR forums but I never spotted a Lana thread!

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Got Heavy Rain as a christmas gift and I'm so in love with this game. It's painful, depressing and beautiful.  It reminds me a lot of Silent Hill 2 and Shattered Memories.

I will forever love Quantic Dream. They make games like no-one else.

i am nothing and should be everything