NamiraWilhelm

(Actual) Video Games

Has anyone here played Journey? my bf played it for ages today and I played a little. it was so visually striking w/ beautiful music i'm dying to play again.

Yup, last week. And yeah I completely agree with you, this game is so beautiful. But it's also a bit short, I'll probably do it again really soon. :defeated:

You might like their other game, 'Flower' released a few years ago (also gorgeous af):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJam5Auwj1E

@@Quentin @ My bf played Journey too and strongly recommended it to me but I just ignored him :eek: I'll give it a try, then!

Just started playing The Witcher. Really high expectations for this one!

It won't take you a lot a of time & you'll be amazed, I promise. :flutter:

:shock: You're into Andrzej Sapkowski's books? I have the 2nd but still haven't played to it, not familiar with the universe but I really want to get into it before the 3rd.

I'm glad this thread exist, I have both xbox 360 and PS3 systems but I'd rather play on PC due to quality in graphics.

Heres a small list of games I love/play

* = On my desktop/Playing

Kingdom Hearts (entire series)

Portal 1 & 2

Bioshock Infinite

Star Wars: The Old Republic *

Maplestory (sometimes) *

Call Of Duty:MW3 *

League Of Legends *

Saints Row 4 *

Halo Series

Live Forever Golden Grill.

I used to play a game called Space Colony. It was very original, interesting, the humour in it was great and the characters are charismatic. You have to manage multiple aspects, including the military one. If you like Sci-fi I'd recommend it ! 

SCARFACE2371.png

@@Quentin Nah, never read the books. I'm not really into fantasy literature, or even fantasy video games... But I'm playing this one because it was so highly praised & some people said it was similar to Vampire Bloodlines (my fave game EVAH :worship:) in some aspects...

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

What do you guys think of the Wii U? I haven't played on one yet and I'm thinking of getting one but I'm not sure if it's worth it  :eek:

Also, can anyone tell me if Gameboy Advance SPs are better than original GBAs? Because after years of regretting selling my beloved GBA and GB Color I really want to get one again, I never realized how cheap they were on eBay so I think it's worth it. I kinda want to try out an SP because they were the later edition but I still think GBAs seem better, what with the larger screen and all that.

Then again, I might get one of each because my little sister loves them too and she's quite easy to manipulate into spending money on things I want  :cuteface:

I get so nostalgic playing on old video games tho, I'm such a creep. My mum and grandad used to be console nerds and collected them all but only kept a few to this day  :poordat:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

What do you guys think of the Wii U? I haven't played on one yet and I'm thinking of getting one but I'm not sure if it's worth it  :eek:

Also, can anyone tell me if Gameboy Advance SPs are better than original GBAs? Because after years of regretting selling my beloved GBA and GB Color I really want to get one again, I never realized how cheap they were on eBay so I think it's worth it. I kinda want to try out an SP because they were the later edition but I still think GBAs seem better, what with the larger screen and all that.

Then again, I might get one of each because my little sister loves them too and she's quite easy to manipulate into spending money on things I want  :cuteface:

I get so nostalgic playing on old video games tho, I'm such a creep. My mum and grandad used to be console nerds and collected them all but only kept a few to this day  :poordat:

I had a blue Gameboy Advance SP. I kinda broke it and now there's a big black chunk of nothing at the screen so I can't see 70% of what I'm playing  :poordat:

I have some really fond memories with it though! You might not know this, but if you decide to play GBC games on it you can actually switch between the resolution on the sides! It was a really cool effect depending on what game you played. So you wouldn't wanna have to worry about the screen :)

EQFO7rX.png

I had a blue Gameboy Advance SP. I kinda broke it and now there's a big black chunk of nothing at the screen so I can't see 70% of what I'm playing  :poordat:

I have some really fond memories with it though! You might not know this, but if you decide to play GBC games on it you can actually switch between the resolution on the sides! It was a really cool effect depending on what game you played. So you wouldn't wanna have to worry about the screen :)

Cool, I found one on eBay for 99p that comes with games + cases etc so I'm just going to hope it doesn't get too many bids and I should get it  :party:

Although now I'm also watching a Gameboy (original), GB Color, and a Gamecube, Man, I'm gonna be broke but the thing is, it's cheaper to buy a console with a bundle of games than buying one used game cartridge individually :toofloppy:  

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Cool, I found one on eBay for 99p that comes with games + cases etc so I'm just going to hope it doesn't get too many bids and I should get it  :party:

Although now I'm also watching a Gameboy (original), GB Color, and a Gamecube, Man, I'm gonna be broke but the thing is, it's cheaper to buy a console with a bundle of games than buying one used game cartridge individually :toofloppy:  

I really hope you win!  :party:

I know!!!  :biblio:

EQFO7rX.png

Borderlands is the best video game to ever exist, followed closely by Borderlands 2. :yesnod:

Currently playing:

- BL2 & BL :legend: (always playing) (BL on Xbox, 2 on PS3)

- Pokemon Y

- Grant Theft Auto V (on PS3)

Add me,

- PS3: keanefar

- Xbox 360: civilLeo

- DS: 2707-2357-7862

I'm glad this thread exist, I have both xbox 360 and PS3 systems but I'd rather play on PC due to quality in graphics.

Heres a small list of games I love/play

* = On my desktop/Playing

Kingdom Hearts (entire series)

Portal 1 & 2

Bioshock Infinite

Star Wars: The Old Republic *

Maplestory (sometimes) *

Call Of Duty:MW3 *

League Of Legends *

Saints Row 4 *

Halo Series

ADD ME ON LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

my username is unfortunately

Natalia Kills

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

ADD ME ON LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

my username is unfortunately

Natalia Kills

I'll add you the moment I get a chance, atm my internet is hella shitty, I can only check emails and such :defeated:

Live Forever Golden Grill.