Mileena

The Sims

Just now, cranekiss said:

what did they do?

she released a mod for april fools which allowed incest as a joke

also iirc she defended pleasantsims when it came out that her and her mods were bullying her supporters and subscribers (who literally feed her btw lol?) in a private discord chat 

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

I also don’t like pleasant sims… there’s like a weird energy I don’t like that I get from looking at her mod/cc lists..

shes an awful person, i feel sorry for her because her life has been crap recently but like shes still a terrible person.

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

12 minutes ago, 132 said:

she released a mod for april fools which allowed incest as a joke

also iirc she defended pleasantsims when it came out that her and her mods were bullying her supporters and subscribers (who literally feed her btw lol?) in a private discord chat 

shes an awful person, i feel sorry for her because her life has been crap recently but like shes still a terrible person.

I think there’s something wrong with anyone who gets a teen pregnancy mod. And the amount of adult themed “teen” mods she uses is just a little too sketch for me :true:

11 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I think there’s something wrong with anyone who gets a teen pregnancy mod. And the amount of adult themed “teen” mods she uses is just a little too sketch for me :true:

i dont have teen pregnancy but i have teen woohoo (no way they can get pregnant) because lets be honest, teens do woohoo irl, lets not pretend they dont. my aging system is 1 year = 1 day so like they dont woohoo until theyre at least 16, i dont age them up and like time to go because i cant with people like that

9 minutes ago, 132 said:

i dont have teen pregnancy but i have teen woohoo (no way they can get pregnant) because lets be honest, teens do woohoo irl, lets not pretend they dont. my aging system is 1 year = 1 day so like they dont woohoo until theyre at least 16, i dont age them up and like time to go because i cant with people like that

I was just watching her latest video on her blog channel on my break and my bf said it was too depressing to listen to :bebe:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

I was just watching her latest video on her blog channel on my break and my bf said it was too depressing to listen to :bebe:

what one?

also i feel bad like, yeah it sucks your husband left you but i would do the same if i were him. like?

anyways SIMS SIMS SIMS

3 minutes ago, 132 said:

what one?

also i feel bad like, yeah it sucks your husband left you but i would do the same if i were him. like?

anyways SIMS SIMS SIMS

YEAH THAT ONE :trisha: she was like yeah he’s gone but I also gaslit him into coming back and then jumped onto his car like QIRLLL …. Anyways I LOVE madrayne I think she’s my fav creator. Only because the console version of sims 2 is very near and dear to my heart and she makes lots of conversions

YEAH THAT ONE :trisha: she was like yeah he’s gone but I also gaslit him into coming back and then jumped onto his car like QIRLLL …. 

I DIDNT GET FURTHER THAN FOUR MINUTES INTO THAT VIDEO-

DROP THE TIMESTAMP YOURE LYING 

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Anyways I LOVE madrayne I think she’s my fav creator. Only because the console version of sims 2 is very near and dear to my heart and she makes lots of conversions

We need more sims 2 slaytubers icl

3 minutes ago, 132 said:

I DIDNT GET FURTHER THAN FOUR MINUTES INTO THAT VIDEO-

DROP THE TIMESTAMP YOURE LYING 

We need more sims 2 slaytubers icl

SHE STARTED TALKING ABOUT IT RIGHT BEFORE THE 5 min mark :trisha: I had to give up cus that’s a 30 minute video sis

SHE STARTED TALKING ABOUT IT RIGHT BEFORE THE 5 min mark :trisha: I had to give up cus that’s a 30 minute video sis

THE WAY ITS THE MOST REPLAYED PART OF THE VIDEO GOODBYE

damn yall are going in on this lady i dont like her either but i really feel bad for her :rip:

the only sims 2 youtuber i ever really liked was The Jessa Channel but she was very very obscure because she tried to be known for more than just her TS2 let's play. i stole her playstyle (hence why i made a custom neighbourhood) and it's my favorite way to play the game because it's like a yassified rpg 

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

damn yall are going in on this lady i dont like her either but i really feel bad for her :rip:

the only sims 2 youtuber i ever really liked was The Jessa Channel but she was very very obscure because she tried to be known for more than just her TS2 let's play. i stole her playstyle (hence why i made a custom neighbourhood) and it's my favorite way to play the game because it's like a yassified rpg 

i feel bad for her too icl

love marticore and plumbella for actual gameplay. love calipers and tongs & tanic sims 2 for experiments, they slay

We need a lil sim Simmy discord for the lanaboards girls…

there was one i was part of. never again

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i don't really play the sims but i've been wanting to play it more and if someone opened up a LB sims discord i'd probably join :oprah3:

lanadelrey-running.gif

i had one but just never finished working on it so maybe i should finish that 

I don't have discord either but I'd make one for the LB sims community! However I can't play these days cus my laptop barely runs anymore so when I get a job soon (hopefully) the first thing I'm buying is a new computer cus I need TS2 and T3 back into my life asap :crai:

also that Youtuber drama omg... I have been watching that Pleasant Sims girl last year here and there and I had no idea all this is going on lol...

Speaking of Simstubers, I miss the good old times when TheQuxxn was still with us :trisha: literally her sims 3 seasons series was my childhood, I still watch it sometimes and wonder where did the time go, life used to be so simple :trisha: I was also obsessed with Lifesimmer during her prime, but she's been gone for ages now

What other good Simstubers do yall follow that are currently active? (only the ones making TS2 and TS3 content, I don't care about TS4 lolz. The only TS4 things I sometimes watch is the hate videos lmfao)

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

omg lifesimmer...i used to love her sims 2 uni lp....

uhhh i watch marticore, shes slay, there arent many other sims2tubers tho :crying4: