Mileena

The Sims

6 minutes ago, 132 said:

we need a sims 2 revival era icl, but like a MASSIVE one

It's what needs to happen after EA's current bullshit with making the complete TS4 cost over $1k and additionally paywalling new content behind their subscription service. They need boycotted forreal

14 hours ago, 132 said:

she released a mod for april fools which allowed incest as a joke

To be fair, it was parodying the fact that past versions of that mod (Story Progression) had incest as an accidental bug + there were other joke features. I think it was made very clear that it was an April Fools shitpost by the changelog in the Discord post

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

16 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

It's what needs to happen after EA's current bullshit with making the complete TS4 cost over $1k and additionally paywalling new content behind their subscription service. They need boycotted forreal

ea getting too comfortable because these dumbass 10 year olds are eating up any old crap that ea throw at them. 

16 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

To be fair, it was parodying the fact that past versions of that mod (Story Progression) had incest as an accidental bug + there were other joke features. I think it was made very clear that it was an April Fools shitpost by the changelog in the Discord post

Still doesn't sit right with me tbf :true:

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

24 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

Honestly, fuck EA. They charge 40 bucks for a pack and 10 bucks for a Kit with barely any content and the content they do produce is not worth the money. They rely on the mod community to fix their stuff for free (which is also part of the devil's cycle tbh, the mod community needs to stop doing EAs work but that's a whole other can of worms I'm not opening up lmao) while they are the ones cashing it in.

Each update they push out breaks the game even more and that SIM SUMMIT EVENT a while ago was just embarrassing, looking at the quality of their work. Sims 4 base game vanilla isn't even that great of an experience if you don't buy the packs or mod imo. It's laughable that it's now free to play, it's so obvious that they rely on the packs and kits to make profits, which is a very sad sign for the quality of the base game.

18 minutes ago, Jade said:

the mod community needs to stop doing EAs work

no because this.

the devs have also said that they often play with mods that are popular and then try to replicate the mod in game...like that is so wrong?

ea has gone downhill, tbh i am really excited for paralives :oopna:

it seems really promising 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Just now, Deadly Nightshade said:

ea has gone downhill, tbh i am really excited for paralives :oopna:

it seems really promising 

same but i also hate the art style icl.

project renee or whatever tf it is looks like a rip-off of paralives, calling now its gonna be crap because its remotely playable with mobile so...great. 

also sims 4 apologists when you complain about anything valid:

10 minutes ago, 132 said:

project renee or whatever tf it is looks like a rip-off of paralives, calling now its gonna be crap because its remotely playable with mobile so...great. 

I prefer an open world than being able to play on mobile :bebe: 

Edited by Deadly Nightshade
typo

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Just now, Deadly Nightshade said:

I prefer an open world that being able to play on mobile :bebe: 

id be happy with something that isn't plastic, superficial and a disappointment 

8 minutes ago, 132 said:

no because this.

the devs have also said that they often play with mods that are popular and then try to replicate the mod in game...like that is so wrong?

what the fuck, they actually said that?! Is that even... legal? I know writers don't read fanfictions because they don't want a law suit happening about stolen ideas.

lmao the fact the devs admitted that and still pushing out mediocre packs and kits  :awkney:

1 minute ago, 132 said:

samesies. I'm excited to try out paralives but I hope they refine the art style more, because as of now I don't feel it. And ew mobile.

2 minutes ago, Jade said:

lmao the fact the devs admitted that and still pushing out mediocre packs and kits  :awkney:

like are you not embarrassed? also im pretty sure kits are things that they just kept out of existing packs or things that were cut. like bust the crust or whatever tf its called couldve easily gone into parenthood tbf 

Just now, 132 said:

like are you not embarrassed? also im pretty sure kits are things that they just kept out of existing packs or things that were cut. like bust the crust or whatever tf its called couldve easily gone into parenthood tbf 

lmfaoo your profile pic goes perfectly with your post :lmao: and I agree about the kits. It's just another money making scheme for EA. Almost all the kits could've been part of a pack.

Kid's Room, Toddler and Backyard stuff would've also fit with parenthood (and parenthood and growing together could've been one pack together lol). Spooky and Paranormal stufff could've been one kit and I still don't understand to this day why werewolves and vampires were made into two different packs. Like, the list goes on and on.

Just now, Jade said:

lmfaoo your profile pic goes perfectly with your post :lmao: and I agree about the kits. It's just another money making scheme for EA. Almost all the kits could've been part of a pack.

Kid's Room, Toddler and Backyard stuff would've also fit with parenthood (and parenthood and growing together could've been one pack together lol). Spooky and Paranormal stufff could've been one kit and I still don't understand to this day why werewolves and vampires were made into two different packs. Like, the list goes on and on.

NO BECAUSE ITS PAINFUL.

Also we've evolved, new games should innovate on the old ones. We shouldn't need to pay £40 for weather or pets. Like yeah sure they've been add-ons in the past but

1) seasons was never meant to be a pack, it only happened because they couldn't fix rain in time for the sims 2 base game

2) it's twenty motherfucking three. why are we paying for such basic shit that isn't even fully fleshed out

18 minutes ago, 132 said:

NO BECAUSE ITS PAINFUL.

Also we've evolved, new games should innovate on the old ones. We shouldn't need to pay £40 for weather or pets. Like yeah sure they've been add-ons in the past but

1) seasons was never meant to be a pack, it only happened because they couldn't fix rain in time for the sims 2 base game

2) it's twenty motherfucking three. why are we paying for such basic shit that isn't even fully fleshed out

let's be honest, it's always only all about the money. they'll put in the minimum effort for the maximum of profits, that's why all their stuff lacks substance and depth, feels unfinished and buggy as hell. the only reason they are the only game permitting modders to profit off their game is because they know the moment they stop allowing it, their game goes down hill because the modders are carrying the game. We can complain as much as we want about EA but they will keep on doing what they're doing if we keep shoving money down their throats. There are other ways to enjoy the SIMS 4 :hooker:

I don’t even complain about TS4 anymore because it’s pointless, nothing is going to change. The game is pure garbage, I haven’t played since like Cats & Dogs expansion pack. I simply do not understand how is it still selling, it should have gotten cancelled years ago. I guess it’s the new generations who never played TS2 or 3 so they think TS4 is good and worth the money... This is why I’m keeping my fingers crossed for Paralives so hard, so far it looks amazing and tbh I like the art style. It seems they are constanly improving and I really hope they are going to end EA because the reason they get away with ther TS4 shit is because this kind of life simulation game doesn’t have serious competition. 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

11 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

I haven’t played since like Cats & Dogs expansion pack.

i cant get over the way they said that pets arent controllable because its not realistic yet they still gave us a starwars pack that was immediately put on sale and they paid disney ambassadors or some shit to play the pack...keep in mind EA have barely spent money on advertising like that :thumb3: